Contribute
Register

Install Guide/Discussion Thread for HP Probook 4530s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Install Guide/Discussion Thread for HP Probook 4530s V2!

You guys know how I can get the rBoot loader to come back up after installing Windows 7? I don't want to have the CD in my drive every time I am using the computer...

Install Chimera after you boot to the desktop.

Installed Windows, now my wi-fi is completely broken. It either doesn't turn on or does turn on but doesn't show any networks. (There's at least 10 here)

Do you have the driver installed correctly?

If so, make sure its powered on. Hit the switch until it is white. If it doesn't work, you have a faulty card. OS X didn't mess it up.

blueking said:
Do you have the driver installed correctly?

If so, make sure its powered on. Hit the switch until it is white. If it doesn't work, you have a faulty card. OS X didn't mess it up.

What's weird is my wireless LED indicator is almost always orange but has worked in OS X perfectly fine before... Now it's white and working. Maybe that is what caused the issue previously? I should go to my school and find out! :p

I mean, it's been orange for a LONG TIME. It was orange in Windows 7 even and worked.

In windows it should be white when its on. Actually you need to have bluetooth installed for it to be white I think. That's the case with OS X.

At school. It loaded the top of google but then failed. It's white right now but was orange. Pressed it randomly and it was green while in os x boot up then turned white then orange. And now I am back at white but it not working. It also is set to brighten the screen whenever I press the button. :(

Mines never been green.

But yeah, it does adjust brightness, but it still will power the wifi as well.

There must be some way for this to work...

I'll test tomorrow. Thanks.

Also, as for the wifi, i would guess you might have a bad chip, if it isn't working even in windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back