Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey All,

I run into strange problem, my Mt. Lion working perfectly, beside when I plug in usb devices, if I plug in any USB device into my Mt. Lion after a few second it will freeze.

If I plug it into Mt. Lion before I start my Hackintosh I will have no problem.

Any suggestion to this problem????

Thank you

Hey All,

I run into strange problem, my Mt. Lion working perfectly, beside when I plug in usb devices, if I plug in any USB device into my Mt. Lion after a few second it will freeze.

If I plug it into Mt. Lion before I start my Hackintosh I will have no problem.

Any suggestion to this problem????

Thank you

Anyone with similar problem?????

Me too!

Me too!!!
Gigabyte z77-ds3h with I3770
Any solution????
I upgraded from lion
Its really really weird!

Hi,

Just to say i've got the same problem with GA Z77 D3H

Any solution?

I was able to get rid of the system hang when any device was inserted into the USB 3.0 ports with a DSDT edit but as I don't have any USB 3.0 devices I'm not able to test if USB 3.0 is working properly now. Please upload your DSDT so that I can take a look at it. Maybe I can find a solution for your problem too.

Mieze

I was able to get rid of the system hang when any device was inserted into the USB 3.0 ports with a DSDT edit but as I don't have any USB 3.0 devices I'm not able to test if USB 3.0 is working properly now. Please upload your DSDT so that I can take a look at it. Maybe I can find a solution for your problem too.

Mieze

Hey Mieze,

Here is my DSDT

Thanks

Attachments

• DSDT.aml.zip
    14.8 KB · Views: 178
Hello elinato1,

try this! I patched method _PLD of devices HSP1...HSP4 and SSP1 ... SSP4 to return a buffer in version 2 format instead of a buffer in version 1 format which resolved the issue for me. See sections 6.1.8 and 9.13 of the ACPI 5.0 specs (www.acpi.info/DOWNLOADS/ACPIspec50.pdf) for further details. Although I'm confident that the patched DSDT will work fine, as a savety measure you should always be prepared to handle kernel panics on boot while experimenting with DSDT edits.

Good luck!

Mieze

Attachments

• DSDT-ASRock-Z77-Extreme-6-patched.aml.zip
    14.9 KB · Views: 166
Hello elinato1,

try this! I patched method _PLD of devices HSP1...HSP4 and SSP1 ... SSP4 to return a buffer in version 2 format instead of a buffer in version 1 format which resolved the issue for me. See sections 6.1.8 and 9.13 of the ACPI 5.0 specs (www.acpi.info/DOWNLOADS/ACPIspec50.pdf) for further details. Although I'm confident that the patched DSDT will work fine, as a savety measure you should always be prepared to handle kernel panics on boot while experimenting with DSDT edits.

Good luck!

Mieze

Thank you Mieze :D

Will try it when arriving home latter this evening :D

Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back