Contribute
Register

[initial success] Skull Canyon NUC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not work for me (after applying you patches and following forum). In kernel log if it is helps:
Code:
kernel[0]: Sound assertion in AppleHDAController at line 1427
kernel[0]: DSMOS has arrived
kernel[0]: CodecCommander: Evaluating device "IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/HDEF@1F,3" [8086:a170].
CodecCommander: ....CodecVendor Id: 0x10ec0233
CodecCommander: ....Codec Address: 0
CodecCommander: ....Subsystem Id: 0x80862064
CodecCommander: ....PCI Sub Id: 0x80862064
CodecCommander: CodecCommanderProbeInit set 10 pinconfig(s) during probe (0x10ec0233)
CodecCommander: Evaluating device "IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/HDEF@1F,3" [8086:a170].
kernel[0]: CodecCommander: Evaluating device "IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/HDEF@1F,3" [8086:a170].
kernel[0]: CodecCommander: ....CodecVendor Id: 0x10ec0233
kernel[0]: CodecCommander: ....Codec Address: 0
kernel[0]: CodecCommander: ....Subsystem Id: 0x80862064
kernel[0]: CodecCommander: ....PCI Sub Id: 0x80862064
kernel[0]: CodecCommander: stopping due to codec profile Disable flag
kernel[0]: CodecCommander: stopping due to codec profile Disable flag

There is probably something wrong in my translation from ALC283->ALC233, but don't know what it is yet. Still, need to see "Problem Reporting" files.

Make sure you rebuild cache as per guide.

Also, if you could upload your audio codec dump from Linux, that would be useful.

Done

Together with problem reporting files in attached archive.

Thank you!

FYI: Your SSDT-IGPU.aml is not the latest...

But at least the audio results are consistent (as far as what I see in ioreg). I'll try to check what I did there...

Note: NVMeGeneric will cause some issues for you (reboot on restart/shutdown, strange things on wake). Better to install M.2 SM951/AHCI.

Note 2: You can restore your framebuffer kext to vanilla.

Note 3: You will need FakeSMC.kext in EFI/Clover/kexts in order to boot the installer or recovery partition in the future.

Note 4: I wonder if we need some IRQ Fixes (as needed on the BRIX). I have added them to the config_nuc6_sc.plist, all disabled. You can test.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back