IMessage Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gaming M Gigabyte
CPU
i99900k
Graphics
Hi all, after finally getting my hackintosh to boot(yay) and set everything up, everything is working perfectly apart from imessage. every time i try to login it gives me this error;

Could not sign in, to use imessage with this imac
Please contact support, followed by a number,

I’ve tried changing my smbios in clover, multiple times, i managed to get it working with a really old email address, then it kicked me out and i tried to make a new one, same thing. saw to add a credit card to the account, didn’t work?

Any help would be greatful!

Here’s my specs:
Gigabyte Gaming X Z390
i9-9900K
GTX 1080

Hi all, after finally getting my hackintosh to boot(yay) and set everything up, everything is working perfectly apart from imessage. every time i try to login it gives me this error;

Could not sign in, to use imessage with this imac
Please contact support, followed by a number,

I’ve tried changing my smbios in clover, multiple times, i managed to get it working with a really old email address, then it kicked me out and i tried to make a new one, same thing. saw to add a credit card to the account, didn’t work?

Any help would be greatful!

Here’s my specs:
Gigabyte Gaming X Z390
i9-9900K
GTX 1080

Hello there,

Don't change SMBIOS often while connected to the Internet - unless you re-use your one, registered serial number. If you try to log-in too many times with different serials your account might get locked etc. If you've set up a three-question Apple security question system you might be able to unlock online, otherwise you have to phone Apple.

You may have done this already, but work through the iMessage Guide to ensure you are configured correctly.

:)

Hello there,

Don't change SMBIOS often while connected to the Internet - unless you re-use your one, registered serial number. If you try to log-in too many times with different serials your account might get locked etc. If you've set up a three-question Apple security question system you might be able to unlock online, otherwise you have to phone Apple.

You may have done this already, but work through the iMessage Guide to ensure you are configured correctly.

:)
thanks for the reply, I followed this guide down to the tee, however I went to sign in, and it worked for a brief moment then immediately kicked me out, its now telling me to; "
To use iMessage with this Mac, contact Apple Support and provide the code below.

Customer Code: 9356-4536-7694

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back