Graphics
GTX 670
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Hello guys,

I've installed 2.0.1, rebooted, and I have the right files as described:
Screen Shot 2013-03-21 at 10.59.51 AM.png

However, iMessage still says error processing registration with any iTunes account I try.
Screen Shot 2013-03-21 at 10.56.54 AM.png

I have also tried to get rid of the iMessage account already in the list and cannot seem to achieve that by deleting the preference file. Maybe there's another one I should be looking for? Removed all com.apple.im* in ~/Library/Preferences. I know System Preferences has those settings saved as well.

Edit: I tried all the fixes listed here, nothing worked: http://www.hackintosh-india.com/2008/12/fix-could-not-sign-in-imessage-server.html

Can you help me in any way?
Thank you!

(FYI: this system is a copy of what you see in my profile, minus the nVidia card)

do you have a Unique Hardware UUID? That was my problem. Also I had to change my system definition to a imac instead of a Mac Pro.

When was the last time you logged out and back in? I would be curious if you loged out today if you could get back in?

do you have a Unique Hardware UUID? That was my problem. Also I had to change my system definition to a imac instead of a Mac Pro.
Brilliant. You might be right, my other tosh has a unique UUID and it is set to an iMac configuration. I might have also copied my MBP serial number.

Will let you know once I get back to my computer.

Update: Nope, that didn't seem to do the trick. Ran the Wizard and gave it what it needed, made it a 12,2 iMac and no go.

I am using wireless, the recommended TP-Link adapter that's natively supported.

For me (see config in profile), I've had to run multi times Chameleon Wizard to generate random serial number. Maybe on the 6th change and reboot, iMessage works (withlast chimera of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back