Contribute
Register

i7-9700k's IGPU, UHD 630 displays black screen after verbose when booting installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Aorus Pro Z390
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti +: UHD 630
Hello. I'm very new to Hackintoshing, well actually I've tried Hackintosh before but it broke and ended up wiping all my drives so I kind of quit after that but now I'm starting to get interested in the Hackintoshing scene again. I'm trying to use OpenCore to Hackintosh Catalina. I will upload my EFI folder so if anyone wants to help me then please do so. Anyways let me explain my problem.

Problem

I have a fairly simple problem, every time I use my iGPU (Intel UHD 630) instead of my Nvidia GPU (GTX 1050 Ti) I get to the OpenCore boot loader and run the installer USB and it shows the verbose but then the HDMI signal just stops sending to the monitor. If anyone would like to help me, please do so. I also want to say, yes I configured my BIOS correctly. My specs will be listed below and I will upload my EFI folder to this post.

Specs:

Motherboard: Aorus Pro Z390 WIFI
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB
HDD (Drive I'm installing Catalina on): Seagate IronWolf 4TB NAS Internal Hard Drive HDD
CPU: i7-9700k
GPU (Nvidia): GTX 1050 Ti
iGPU (i7-9700k's GPU): UHD 630

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    23.2 MB · Views: 79
Hello. I'm very new to Hackintoshing, well actually I've tried Hackintosh before but it broke and ended up wiping all my drives so I kind of quit after that but now I'm starting to get interested in the Hackintoshing scene again. I'm trying to use OpenCore to Hackintosh Catalina. I will upload my EFI folder so if anyone wants to help me then please do so. Anyways let me explain my problem.

Problem

I have a fairly simple problem, every time I use my iGPU (Intel UHD 630) instead of my Nvidia GPU (GTX 1050 Ti) I get to the OpenCore boot loader and run the installer USB and it shows the verbose but then the HDMI signal just stops sending to the monitor. If anyone would like to help me, please do so. I also want to say, yes I configured my BIOS correctly. My specs will be listed below and I will upload my EFI folder to this post.

Specs:

Motherboard: Aorus Pro Z390 WIFI
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB
HDD (Drive I'm installing Catalina on): Seagate IronWolf 4TB NAS Internal Hard Drive HDD
CPU: i7-9700k
GPU (Nvidia): GTX 1050 Ti
iGPU (i7-9700k's GPU): UHD 630
best to remove the nvidia from your machine

Lilu.kext should be top of the list in your config.plist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back