Contribute
Register

i7 4790K + Asus Formula VII, Hackintosh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome got it booting via usb without entering boot flags.

Im having freezing issues...loads for a min then freezes..any idea?....:banghead:

Iv try installing NVIDIA Web Driver 334.01.02f02 to fix my Graphics card issues

from

http://www.nvidia.com/download/drive...px/76505/en-us

and entering:

Code:
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>nvda_drv=1</string>

still no joy. Mavericks will only load when I unplug the graphics card. When I
plug in the graphics card a message appears quickly saying: error: unable to load nvidia driver... or something like that

Heres a screen shot of where it hangs when I have the graphics card plug in. Using same boot flag but with GE=Yes. Iv try both yes and no, still hangs.

It doesn't seem to like my EVGA GTX 750Ti.

View attachment 104042:crazy:

That's a kernal panic so my best bet would be to search the forums for a solution. Did you also input "dart=0" in the kernel flags. I think I read that my 770 works natively thats why i didn't experience any problems.

Did you ever make a build guide for this setup? I am going to be buying all of my parts tomorrow, and was hoping to follow your guide. How do you like your system so far? anything you wish you had changed? Thanks!

Did you ever make a build guide for this setup? I am going to be buying all of my parts tomorrow, and was hoping to follow your guide. How do you like your system so far? anything you wish you had changed? Thanks!

Havent made a build guide yet but I will try to put it all together this weekend, I've been busy with college. But I will do it this weekend.

Havent made a build guide yet but I will try to put it all together this weekend, I've been busy with college. But I will do it this weekend.

Awesome! Thanks for the quick response!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back