i7-6700
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi All,

I've installed Mojave successfully, the only thing needed to work is the graphics.

I have the latest Lilu & Whatevergreen installed. I've used Graphics ID of 0x3E928086 & IG platform blank.
Any help appreciated.

Hi All,

I've installed Mojave successfully, the only thing needed to work is the graphics.

I have the latest Lilu & Whatevergreen installed. I've used Graphics ID of 0x3E928086 & IG platform blank.
Any help appreciated.

Hi there.

This is usually a lack of NVRAM either real or emulated. Check your Clover install, there is the option in the installer :thumbup:

I must be doing something wrong. I'm unable to see where the option is to alter the NVRAM in clover.

Problem files attached.

Attachments

• debug_20902.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:
I must be doing something wrong. I'm unable to see where the option is to alter the NVRAM in clover.

Problem files attached.

There are two ways:

1) Download @MacMan 's special installer from here (see top of the list):

2) Use a full Clover install package and make these extra selections highlighted in red:

A1.jpg

B1.jpg

C1.jpg

With any other selections you may want (or not) "Install" etc.

:)

There are two ways:

1) Download @MacMan 's special installer from here (see top of the list):

2) Use a full Clover install package and make these extra selections highlighted in red:

With any other selections you may want (or not) "Install" etc.

:)
Thanks for that. I have installed clover with the correct version & settings, I still cannot get accelerated graphics to work. PR attached.

Attachments

• debug_15018.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 60
I have installed clover with the correct version & settings
Your /CLOVER folder is wrong.
Your Bootlog says Clover revision: 4895 but you have both the newer and the older folder structure.
The new structure has drivers in /EFI/CLOVER/drivers/UEFI

In /EFI/CLOVER/drivers/UEFI you have OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi and OsxAptioFix3Drv.efi which both do the same job and are mutually exclusive.
Use one or the other but not both.

If using the new(er) version of Clover (r51**) you should remove the redundant /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder.

I've used Graphics ID of 0x3E928086 & IG platform blank
No need to do that when using Lilu.kext and WhateverGreen.kext.
Similarly you do not need to use the 'change GFX0 to IGPU' and 'change PEG0 to GFXO' patches.
You should not need the -disablegfxfirmware boot flag.
You should not need the Fake ID for IntelGFX (0x51928086).
You should not need to InjectIntel graphics or the ig-platform-id (0x51920003).

Your /CLOVER folder is wrong.
Your Bootlog says Clover revision: 4895 but you have both the newer and the older folder structure.
The new structure has drivers in /EFI/CLOVER/drivers/UEFI

In /EFI/CLOVER/drivers/UEFI you have OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi and OsxAptioFix3Drv.efi which both do the same job and are mutually exclusive.
Use one or the other but not both.

If using the new(er) version of Clover (r51**) you should remove the redundant /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder.

No need to do that when using Lilu.kext and WhateverGreen.kext.
Similarly you do not need to use the 'change GFX0 to IGPU' and 'change PEG0 to GFXO' patches.
You should not need the -disablegfxfirmware boot flag.
You should not need the Fake ID for IntelGFX (0x51928086).
You should not need to InjectIntel graphics or the ig-platform-id (0x51920003).

Thanks for that I will try this out and get back to you.

I have made a fresh version of Clover but now I get stuck on PCI configuration end, bridge 5 devices 11 on verbose startup. EFI attached.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 45
I have made a fresh version of Clover but now I get stuck on PCI configuration end, bridge 5 devices 11 on verbose startup. EFI attached.

Hi there.

Well there isn't much going on in the config.plist but I noticed a couple of things. May help; might not:

1) Add in an "ig-platform-id". Perhaps use Clover Configurator and on the Graphics tab. There are a couple of others so maybe test them?

GPU.png

2) You have USB port-limit removal patches in place, but I can't see the USBInjectAll.kext at all. Did you install it in Library/Extensions ? If so I recommend putting it in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other instead. If you move it remember to rebuild kext-caches :thumbup:

Hi there.

Well there isn't much going on in the config.plist but I noticed a couple of things. May help; might not:

1) Add in an "ig-platform-id". Perhaps use Clover Configurator and on the Graphics tab. There are a couple of others so maybe test them?

View attachment 450697

2) You have USB port-limit removal patches in place, but I can't see the USBInjectAll.kext at all. Did you install it in Library/Extensions ? If so I recommend putting it in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other instead. If you move it remember to rebuild kext-caches :thumbup:

Thanks for the quick reply, I have tried what you have suggested but it hasn't helped I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back