i5-8265U(Whiskey Lake),screen doesn't have back light

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry i'm noob but how to compile it?
use macIASL:

use macIASL:
thank you.

use macIASL:
it's a bit difficult for me I cant do it myself, when i was trying to open it with macIASL, it's give me an error in line 1 : it's not Such an IASL File. anyone can compile it for me or even explain exactly what should i do?

Last edited:
it's a bit difficult for me I cant do it myself, when i was trying to open it with macIASL, it's give me an error in line 1 : it's not Such an IASL File. anyone can compile it for me or even explain exactly what should i do?
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

make sure to use the correct iasl version as well

just follow the guide on installing

Forgive me.. i'm soooo sorry
sorry but something very strange happen with me this link is not the same which i downloaded before. i did not copy the code i just make step word back and save the file. the file contents different than the code link.

Forgive me.. i'm soooo sorry
sorry but something very strange happen with me this link is not the same which i downloaded before. i did not copy the code i just make step word back and save the file. the file contents different than the code link.
if you are trying to save the page as a web page (html) then that is wrong, it will show up all kind of rubbish, hence the view raw option, copy and paste as mentioned above, then save as aml

if you are trying to save the page as a web page (html) then that is wrong, it will show up all kind of rubbish, hence the view raw option, copy and paste as mentioned above, then save as aml
would you mind make this patch for me please. i'm still confused and got a lot of errors while compiling and don't know how to fix.
i attached my system DsDT using MacIASL

Attachments

• Pre-Edited DSDT.aml
    256.2 KB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back