CPU
i3-8100
Graphics
Intel HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I’m trying to install Big Sur and Ventura, tried 5 different configs, but I’m keep getting the same error. What should I do?
I3 8100, igpu
IMG_0217.jpeg

Good. Now tell us about which bootloader you are using. How did you create the EFI folder ?

Here's my EFI and latest log file. Followed the Dortania's "Kernel Issues Guide", but no luck, keep getting the same errors

Attachments

• EFI.rar
    3.8 MB · Views: 11
  • opencore-2024-02-21-053430.txt
    256 KB · Views: 4
Here's my EFI and latest log file. Followed the Dortania's "Kernel Issues Guide", but no luck, keep getting the same errors
any reason to use a 4 year old release of opencore?

Thought this forum was for helping, not mocking
it was just a question, sorry if you got offended in any way.....

if you followed the guide as you mentioned, how did you manage to download an older version?

latest release is here:

Thought this forum was for helping, not mocking

There's zero mockery there. A legitimate question. Even me - old stick-in-the-mud as I am - finally upgraded to OpenCore 0.9.7 for my latest build.

:)

Hmmm...

Reading through the config.plist in your EFI, I wonder if you have misunderstood a fair bit when editing the Sample.plist - or it could be me.

A few things I've never seen before ...

1) No SecureBootModel setting in the Misc/Security section.
2) All the kext entries in the Kernel section are defined backwards with the Info.plist first , then the executable and finally the bundle etc. Never seen it that way before, but maybe it works (Shrug emoji)
3) Not much in the Platform info section (SMBIOS etc).

Hey, I'm not mocking, but I have taken time to read through your files and offer the above observations, as I know my fellow mods do too around here..

:)

Back