Contribute
Register

i3-4130 GA-H87N-WIFI HD4400 Graphics not supported

Status
Not open for further replies.
i3-4330 GA-H87N-WIFI HD4600 Graphics not supported

Everyone is trying to help and give you suggestions. Have to tried a clean install in those 2 weeks?

Yeah, I have done it at least 4 times when I have thrown in a couple of kexts I found it made things worse.

What I would love is someone who the exact same build to chime in with a response.

Based on my research I am not the only one though.

Yeah, I have done it at least 4 times when I have thrown in a couple of kexts I found it made things worse.

What I would love is someone who the exact same build to chime in with a response.

Based on my research I am not the only one though.

Question for you. Are you able to boot to the desktop from your hard drive or are you using the installer to reach the desktop? Your 1st boot priority in the original post is set to UEFI when it should be set to P0*your installation drive*. Wondering if you are getting to the desktop using -x (Safe Mode) which will not load the HD4600 graphics.

Question for you. Are you able to boot to the desktop from your hard drive or are you using the installer to reach the desktop? Your 1st boot priority in the original post is set to UEFI when it should be set to P0*your installation drive*. Wondering if you are getting to the desktop using -x (Safe Mode) which will not load the HD4600 graphics.

Booting the custoMac: http://youtu.be/Sy91gXKWR9Q
Updated to boot priority:
boot-priority-change.jpg
Definitely nothing else attached to mac
during boot:
lookma-no-usb.jpg
Will try and post a log too. Thank you.

I have added the IOReg and added the system.log
No framebuffer loading. Ioreg shows an edited dsdt, attach. What Bootloader?
Your experiment is not valid. Not a good idea to have both Chimera and Chameleon boot flags in ocB:
Code:
<key>IntelAzulFB</key>
<string>10</string> <--- tried 1 - 15 with IGPlatformID = 0D220003
<key>IGPlatformID</key>
<string>0D220003</string>

Are you able to boot to the desktop from your hard drive or are you using the installer to reach the desktop?

Hi Windwillow. I think you are only asking one question.

I am definitely booting from the SSD. There is no other drive, nor usb drives attached to the machine.

Hi Windwillow. I think you are only asking one question.

I am definitely booting from the SSD. There is no other drive, nor usb drives attached to the machine.

See Post#26 You are not going to get better help.

I will remove the IntelAzulFB, but I can tell you now it won't make a difference.
No kidding. It shows you have taken your system far from the linked Golden Build configuration; not clear the current installation is repairable. 2nd request, attach the dsdt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back