Contribute
Register

i3-4130 GA-H87N-WIFI HD4400 Graphics not supported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rehabman.
I shelled out more clams and got the i4430.
Popped it in and it just worked.

i know this means defeat, but I was spinning my wheels.
Thanks for your help.

Hi,

Did you put the ireg2.ioreg in /Extra folder and it just works? Or what exactly did you done to get it working?
I have the same processor.

Thanks.

Sorry to say that I too, after some time battling with the i3 4130T (also 4400HD), gave up, sold it on eBay & bought the 4330T which uses the 4600HD.

Ahh ok, so sad... i have no idea what to do, no alternatives available for now.

Maybe someone else will come along and continue this quest... But I agree with you... it is much easier just to purchase the right hardware.

I have a i3-4130 as well, and although it's not critical for me to have HW graphics acceleration (it'll be a headless server), I'm ready to experiment in the name of science. :) I have a bit different hardware setup though, so instead of posting here I've created a separate thread: [thread]129257[/thread].

Unfortunately, I possess no deep knowledge of the hardware (I'm a software guy) so about all I can do is follow the instructions. ;) Any further suggestions will be much appreciated!

Regards,
Alex.

Hi everybody,
I got i3-4130 because of my budget and because of the same reason I was unable to get a graphics card. My motherboard is ga-b85m-ds3h and so the same problem continues that I can't get my hd 4400 graphics working so please help me. I'm also new to this world so please tell me in detail.
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back