Contribute
Register

i want to boot hackintosh and windows 10 on 2 separate ssd's

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's your choice. In that situation I would want to have both installed UEFI. Then you can select which OS to boot into from the Clover bootloader screen.
but i already have legacy windows on 1 ssd. on the other ssd (mac) when i click the usb install thing in clover it goes to apple logo and loading bar freezes i just want to do a fresh install of mac osx on it why is it getting stuck? the first time i installed mac osx on this ssd it didnt freeze it went to the apple install thing. becouse i deleted the data on the mac osx ssd it still has efi partion bit left but i just wanted to completely wipe that ssd so i could start the mac osx install again but it goes to the bootloader please help if you get what im saying?

Are you trying to install macOS for legacy booting or UEFI ? Have you disconnected the sata cable on the Windows drive before trying to install ?

Are you trying to install macOS for legacy booting or UEFI ? Have you disconnected the sata cable on the Windows drive before trying to install ?
i want mac to be uefi but windows is legacy

i want mac to be uefi but windows is legacy

Are you really trying to install High Sierra or is that just a mistake of where you posted this ?

One more request Kyle. Would you put this info into your profile in place of the older Asus P6t that you have there.

gtx 1060 gigabyte
gigabyte z170xp-sli
i5 6600k

Screen Shot 8.jpg

Hopefully @Going Bald will check this thread for you and comment as to how you should proceed for what you want to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back