CPU
i7 7700k
Graphics
HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello, Im a first time hacker but been using apple products since I was in diapers. Been wanting to make a Hackintosh for ever finally got some money to do so. But trying to install Sierra has been a nightmare, spending hours upon hours and staying up till well past midnight trying everything I can find on the internet has lead me no where. I am very desperate right and will do anything to get this to work.

Im using unibeast with macOS Sierra 10.12.5 to make to install drive

Every time I try to install I go in to verbose mode and various text flies by then at the end I well get a bunch of glitched out text from verbose and the Apple Prohibitory sign

Anyone that can help I will be truly grateful, thank you in advance

Adeel Aziz

Hello, Im a first time hacker but been using apple products since I was in diapers. Been wanting to make a Hackintosh for ever finally got some money to do so. But trying to install Sierra has been a nightmare, spending hours upon hours and staying up till well past midnight trying everything I can find on the internet has lead me no where. I am very desperate right and will do anything to get this to work.

Im using unibeast with macOS Sierra 10.12.5 to make to install drive

Every time I try to install I go in to verbose mode and various text flies by then at the end I well get a bunch of glitched out text from verbose and the Apple Prohibitory sign

Anyone that can help I will be truly grateful, thank you in advance

Boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.
It probably says "Still waiting for root device" in the bottom left corner.

Boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.
It probably says "Still waiting for root device" in the bottom left corner.
the first 2 photos are where it gets stuck then it changes to the last photo

Attachments

• IMG_5187 2.JPG
    IMG_5187 2.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 124
  • IMG_5188 2.JPG
    IMG_5188 2.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 139
  • IMG_5189 2.JPG
    IMG_5189 2.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 130
the first 2 photos are where it gets stuck then it changes to the last photo
As I suspected, "Still waiting for root device".

When installing this means that your USB flash drive cannot be found.
This is usually because the flash drive is in a USB3 port.
If this is the case move it to a USB2 port, if it is already in a USB2 port move it to another and try again.
Repeat until you have tried all USB ports.
Use a USB2 flash drive.
If it still doesn't work you could try another flash drive.
You might also try enabling Legacy on your USB3 ports in your BIOS settings.
If you only have USB3 ports try with your USB flash drive in a USB2 hub.

For your processor you need a FakeCPUID of 0x0506E3.
For your GTX 1050 you must boot with nv_disable=1 until you have installed the OS and the web drivers.

It worked I'm installing MacOS you have no idea how much you helped me I can't thank you enough. I had used an Asus ROG board before going to gigabyte and I did try ever single USB port and it didn't work so I didn't even think about doing it on this one. but I guess I'm not out of the woods yet so if I run in to more issues I hope you will be willing to help as well but thank you so much

another thing is where do I get the driver from as when I go to nivida's website it asks me to choose an operating system and obviously Mac isn't on there

Thank you very much, I'm currently sitting at an apple logo from after restarting the system after the install finished is it supposed to take while I'm guessing so cause its the first time booting up
You should boot in verbose mode so that you can see what is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back