Contribute
Register

I installed every thing then... poop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I am getting stuck after web driver install, there are no on board graphics. What would you recommend doing and is boot with out caches is it just an option to do?

I have been looking in to it it looks like it could be system definitions.

Yes I am getting stuck after web driver install, there are no on board graphics. What would you recommend doing and is boot with out caches is it just an option to do?

I have been looking in to it it looks like it could be system definitions.

On the clover boot loader's screen after choosing the MAC OS X partition press space bar and choose the option "Boot MAC OS X without caches"

Ok I will give it a try when I get a chance won't have a chance for 2 days most likely thanks for the help it's much appreciated and just a quick question which system definition would you recommend for my build?

After booting with caches i still get stuck this is what it looks like:
IMG_3187.jpg
It has been stuck on this for an hour and only happens after nvidia web drivers are installed.

neither work i have to add 13,2 to the supported versions of the web drivers, but can't figure out how to.

Hello it has been awhile,

My system was up and running fine until a few days ago I updated something, I believe it was a thunderbolt update (from app store) long story short, my entire sad was deleted and crashed.

I had a back up of that sad but it is lost atm and I am desperate to get this build back up and running it seems like I have the same problem the first time I installed, however my boot flags are not working. I am thinking bios problem possibly but could be needing different flags. I really do not know.

I appreciate any help and will try suggestions immediately.

Thanks

Any help is great!

P.S. I looked and every line of my original screen shot is the same as the error I am getting now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back