RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello guys,

Finally after much help I got into the OS and was setting up multicast afterwards. I restarted like instructed and now I can not boot past verbose using the same, "npci=0x2000 nv_disable=1 cpus=1", with or without it does not work i get stuck right when normal loading comes up and nothing begins "filling" and in verbose it is:
IMG_3115.jpg
I have gotten based this exact verbose screen before with "npci=0x2000 nv_disable=1 cpus=1".
My Motherboard is an ASUS Sabertooth x79
My graphics card is a Gigabyte GTX 960

if you need any other info let me know

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks for the help.

I have done a little bit more research and it appears my problem is something with the DSDT.
I am very new and have no clue how to fix that part
Any help is appreciated

Hello guys,

Finally after much help I got into the OS and was setting up multicast afterwards. I restarted like instructed and now I can not boot past verbose using the same, "npci=0x2000 nv_disable=1 cpus=1", with or without it does not work i get stuck right when normal loading comes up and nothing begins "filling" and in verbose it is:
View attachment 144077
I have gotten based this exact vetoes screen before with "npci=0x2000 nv_disable=1 cpus=1".
My Motherboard is an ASUS Sabertooth x79
My graphics card is a Gigabyte GTX 960

if you need any other info let me know

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks for the help.

Why you are creating multiple threads for same issue???

Another thread : http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-desktop-support/168252-install-trouble.html

Have a look into the forum rules

* Do not cross post or create identical threads in multiple forums. Duplicate threads will be deleted.

* Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed. These posts will be deleted and the posters privileges will be temporarily suspended.

this is a new problem after installed the OS the OS is on the drive and now i can not boot back in regardless of the flags i went through and this occurred post multibeast not during the unibeast setup.
Thanks but for future reference would you post this in the same thread?

this is a new problem after installed the OS the OS is on the drive and now i can not boot back in regardless of the flags i went through and this occurred post multibeast not during the unibeast setup.
Thanks but for future reference would you post this in the same thread?

For any issue till completing the entire process of installation you can use same thread.

If the issue coming after MultiBeast and direct booting from HDD/SSD.

First try booting with "npci=0x2000" or "npci=0x3000"

If the issue persist, then again boot with USB and rerun multibeast.

Select "Drivers > System > AppleACPIPlatform Rollback > OS X 10.9.5" and install it. Reboot and check booting from HDD.

Ok thanks for the info i thought i should change after each step.

also, this problem is occurring both when i boot of ssd (not HDD) and usb.

Ok thanks for the info i thought i should change after each step.

also, this problem is occurring both when i boot of ssd (not HDD) and usb.

No problem. Follow the above mentioned step and check the booting.

ya, sadly still getting same error it worked to boot into Disk Utility and install the OS all the way to multicast with, "npci=0x2000 nv_disable=1 cpus=1" don't know if that helps

thanks for your help so far.

ya, sadly still getting same error it worked to boot into Disk Utility and install the OS all the way to multicast with, "npci=0x2000 nv_disable=1 cpus=1" don't know if that helps

thanks for your help so far.

ok. Then try booting with the same flags from HDD/SSD too. "dart=0 npci=0x2000 nv_disable=1 cpus=1 -f -v"

my hdd is not formatted to boot of only boot devices are ssd and usb both 10.10.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back