Contribute
Register

I installed every thing then... poop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give it a try right now I am good to test out some stuff right now so all and any help is welcome!

Just an update I am now looking to do 10.10.4 with clover from start to finish no beasts. I am having difficulty understanding the EFI sections and what kext I must add, also the do I need to insert any flags?

First stay with one method, instead of jumping from one to another.

Clover is not simple as UniBeast method.

Just an update I am now looking to do 10.10.4 with clover from start to finish no beasts. I am having difficulty understanding the EFI sections and what kext I must add, also the do I need to insert any flags?

Only FakeSMC.kext is mandatory for installation.

You have to use the flag nv_disable=1

Note:- If your KB and MS are PS2 then add PS2 controller kext too.

awesome thanks but where and when do I add the flag?

also my KB and MS are apple i have an apple wifi/bluetooth broadcom card, could this be causing issues?

The only thing that appears to be needing a flag is "ncpi=0x2000" i know it must go into the config.plist but can't figure out how to add it. also I flashed the bios and took out the motherboard's battery before switching to clover.

Ok i believe i have everything ready to go I used clover config to edit. wish me luck.

Ok I am very excited it has worked and I am on the installer page I would love some help as I think this is where I mess up on unibeast.

awesome thanks but where and when do I add the flag?

also my KB and MS are apple i have an apple wifi/bluetooth broadcom card, could this be causing issues?

You have to add the flags on config.plist or while you can add it through selecting options from the bootloader (clover's) screen

The only thing that appears to be needing a flag is "ncpi=0x2000" i know it must go into the config.plist but can't figure out how to add it. also I flashed the bios and took out the motherboard's battery before switching to clover.

Patching BIOS may not be required.

All the required flags you can add it in config.plist. Open the file in a plist editor or text editor. Then type the required flags under Boot > Arguments

Ok I am very excited it has worked and I am on the installer page I would love some help as I think this is where I mess up on unibeast.

As you have reached the installation screen, go ahead and complete the installation with clover USB.

Ok thank you everything is perfect except graphics I used the boot argument nv_disable=1 if I install nvidia's drivers and disable that boot argument and use nvda_drv=1 then everything boots perfectly but I get hung on the screen to type my password. Any suggestions?

Ok thank you everything is perfect except graphics I used the boot argument nv_disable=1 if I install nvidia's drivers and disable that boot argument and use nvda_drv=1 then everything boots perfectly but I get hung on the screen to type my password. Any suggestions?

Is the booting getting stuck after installation of Web Driver??

If Yes, then try booting without caches.

If No, then try booting without caches and connecting monitor to onboard graphics port (Better remove GTX card untill installing web driver)

Note:- -f is not a valid flag for clover user, so select ignore caches option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back