Contribute
Register

I got Panic error...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both known problems. No fix that I know of. We'll see what happens... (I've written detailed replies regarding it elsewhere).

Not a big deal or a problem that i can`t live without.just got used to adjust brightness and volume with my FN keys,i can adjust these manually if i need. atleast the system seems to be very stable and everything else is working great so far.

Both known problems. No fix that I know of. We'll see what happens... (I've written detailed replies regarding it elsewhere).

It was in the Y50 thread in response to my questions. We shall see what Apple decides to do with this

I have not downloaded the beta and will not have the opportunity to do so for the new few days.

I expect it will work though.

Thank you very much indeed Rehabman for your reply.

I have successfully installed macOS Sierra Developer Preview on my HP ProBook 4530s. Everything is working fine beside the brightness and volume control with keys. I can change the brightness and volume through the settings but not from buttons. Can you please advised.... What to do?

I have successfully installed macOS Sierra Developer Preview on my HP ProBook 4530s. Everything is working fine beside the brightness and volume control with keys. I can change the brightness and volume through the settings but not from buttons. Can you please advised.... What to do?

The Rules said:
This site allows discussion of pre-release software (such as OS X Public Beta software builds) from the free Apple Beta Software Program. This site does NOT support pre-release Apple Developer Program Beta software, and does NOT allow the discussion of installation or use of Apple Developer Program Beta software. Repeated violations of this rule will result in a permanent ban. No Apple Developer Program Builds, Apple Beta Software Program builds only

Thank you very much indeed Rehabman for your reply.

Known problem. Already discussed earlier in this thread.

I get a kernel panic and my system reboots automatically... I am using Rehabman's kexts - FakeSMC, RT8111,VoodooPS2.

I get a kernel panic and my system reboots automatically... I am using Rehabman's kexts - FakeSMC, RT8111,VoodooPS2.

Boot verbose, show photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

Boot verbose, show photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

GywIToW.jpg

It restarts after that!

I have uploaded my "Installation USB" EFI partition CLOVER folder.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2 MB · Views: 114
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back