Contribute
Register

I am building this for work , its okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@trs96: Do you know if this one: 'VGA MSI RX 560 AERO ITX 4G OC' (https://www.msi.com/Graphics-card/Radeon-RX-560-AERO-ITX-4G-OC.html) will work also with Mojave?
I only have this as an option from my local store. It's perfect for my 'just to want to try an external GPU for once' purpose. Other 4GB Graphics Card from the buying guide is out-of-budget.

I'm using 2 HD monitors atm, I want to have options of upgrade to 2K monitors, probably won't think about 4K for another 5 years :|.

@trs96: Do you know if this one: 'VGA MSI RX 560 AERO ITX 4G OC' (https://www.msi.com/Graphics-card/Radeon-RX-560-AERO-ITX-4G-OC.html) will work also with Mojave?
I only have this as an option from my local store. It's perfect for my 'just to want to try an external GPU for once' purpose. Other 4GB Graphics Card from the buying guide is out-of-budget.

I'm using 2 HD monitors atm, I want to have options of upgrade to 2K monitors, probably won't think about 4K for another 5 years :|.
Yes, any brand of RX560 (other than XFX) has OOB support in 10.13.4+ so you could use it. Should also work with Mojave without any issues as it has native support. Some are using the Mojave Beta with it and it has full Metal support.

When I created my HS guide for the HP 6300/8300 the RX560 did not yet have full support. It was added in the .4 update. That's why I suggested use of Nvidia cards and the web drivers in the video guide that I posted. One person in that thread reported the MSI RX560 LP card worked great with a Dell 4K monitor via DP output. So two 2K monitors will likely work fine. The HDMI 2.0 ouput supports 2K monitors at 60 Hz refresh rate. 4GB of Vram is plenty for those 2 2K monitors to work simultaneously.

Last edited:
@trs96 your suggestions are very useful for me , it looks like you have a lot knowledge on this area , when i start building my first computer next month , if i will have any problem i will write you.

The prices in my country are extremely high and it's so difficult for my salary to start build a computer in this country

Motherboard GIGABYTE Z370P D3 cost on Amazon 103$ , in my country cost 174$ in local store. If i ship it from Amazon to my country the amazon says + $81.64 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to my country so it's so difficult to build a computer.

A Samsung SSD 500 GB they are selling with "sale" in my country from 231$ to 174$ (only today sale lol) when in Amazon.com it cost 117$

My friend comes from USA only 1 time in two years so it's inpossible to buy things in my country because those are very expensive here . This is my first computer i will build and i want it for future , maybe later i will increase RAM or something else , but i want to get this to last longer because i am buying a new motherboard , processor , ssd and ram :)

Then ask you friend to help you to get a Z370 board, it is wayyyy easier to get your hackintosh up and running. The B360 is just asking for troubles at this point.

Then ask you friend to help you to get a Z370 board, it is wayyyy easier to get your hackintosh up and running. The B360 is just asking for troubles at this point.

No doubt i will go with that , i decided yesterday .. that will be my board :) GIGABYTE Z370P D3 this one i decided , what do you think its acceptable?

@trs96 hello my friend , i have a opportunity to buy a zotac gtx 650 ti 1gb gddr5 , do you think it's going to work that graphic card on High Sierra with HP Compaq Pro 6300 ?

Waiting for your reply :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back