Contribute
Register

HP Spectre X360 (15" 2017) - I2C Touchscreen and Pen Working in OSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ctxdl,

DSDT and Clover patches look ok

The only thing i can see is that you seem to be injecting some 3rd party kext's by Clover

You should only have FakeSMC.kext in /EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other, all other 3rd party kext's should be installed in /L/E including FakeSMC.kext.

Also CoreDisplayFixup.kext & IntelGraphicsFixup.kext are now depreciated, remove them and replace with the the latest Whatevergreen.kext & latest Lilu.kext.

These are the 3rd party Hackingtosh specific kext's i have in /L/E
  • ACPIBatteryManager.kext
  • AirportBrcmFixup.kext
  • AppleALC.kext
  • AppleBacklightInjector.kext
  • BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext
  • BrcmPatchRAM2.kext
  • FakeSMC.kext
  • Lilu.kext
  • USBInjectAll.kext
  • VoodooI2C.kext
  • VoodooI2CHID.kext
  • VoodooPS2Controller.kext
  • WhateverGreen.kext
Make sure all kext's are latest versions

Cheers
Jay

I'm using voodooI2CHID and voodooI2C installed in my EFI partition. Version 2.0.3

I'm using voodooI2CHID and voodooI2C installed in my EFI partition. Version 2.0.3
Got it working with the latest public beta of Mojave. If you will, can you provide the DSDT edits incase a bios update is presented and I'd have to implement it myself

For the touchpad or for everything? I'm still using 10.13.6

Hi, I just updated to most recent version of I2C and it now seems to require three fingers to scroll on touchscreen. Is this something that can be changed?

Edit: Looks like it's an issue that is being working on and is due to the fact that there's stylus support, perhaps hold off on updating. https://github.com/alexandred/VoodooI2C/issues/115

Last edited:
Hi, I just updated to most recent version of I2C and it now seems to require three fingers to scroll on touchscreen. Is this something that can be changed?

Edit: Looks like it's an issue that is being working on and is due to the fact that there's stylus support, perhaps hold off on updating. https://github.com/alexandred/VoodooI2C/issues/115

Yes same three finger scroll issue for me with latest VoodooI2C kext's .... should be sorted for the release.

Cheers
Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back