Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

Here it is the dsdt and the codec dump extracted from linux (the dsdt is extracted by the car command and the rar archive is a copy of everything which is permitted to be copied from the tables folder in ubuntu)

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0RMIYoSrrAsemhSWlBFYXE5ZGc&usp=sharing

Now how should I proceed in order to get them fixed on my G2

You should start by opening a new thread. As any troubleshooting/hacking on this laptop is unrelated to the existing ProBook Installer.

I used PBI 6.2.9 "Config and DSDT patcher" -see attachment- and didn't install the rest (left all blank) and got Magic Mouse perfectly functioning again, and plus don't have to wait 30/40 secs after boot to have the bluetooth available (got bluetooth icon not available after boot after installed PBI 6.2.10).

I would say that BT patch on config.plist is not useless as reported.
It solves the annoying 30secs delay on bt and makes USB devices more compatible like MagicMouse and BTkeyboard.
Please readd it on future PBI versions.

It solves the annoying 30secs delay on bt and makes USB devices more compatible like MagicMouse and BTkeyboard.

Could you explain better how you solved this?
I installed my first Hackintosh in July, but I have this problem since the beginning: after waking up from sleep I always wait 30-40 seconds for the Magic Mouse pairing

I added it again in latest beta.

Could you explain better how you solved this?
I installed my first Hackintosh in July, but I have this problem since the beginning: after waking up from sleep I always wait 30-40 seconds for the Magic Mouse pairing

I used PBI 6.2.9 to extract correct config.plist.
Or you can add the BT Patch stings manually after having installed PBI 6.2.10.
Anyway, you'll find the patch again on PBI 6.2.11.

Hi, everything work very well on my system, better than chameleon. No more video issues, and finder delays when eject usb drives. One question: Can i edit trackpad kext to configure tree finger gestures? Thank you for nice work!

Hi, everything work very well on my system, better than chameleon. No more video issues, and finder delays when eject usb drives. One question: Can i edit trackpad kext to configure tree finger gestures? Thank you for nice work!

SysPrefs -> Keyboard -> Keyboard shortcuts.

Hello.

After fixing my Win7 multiboot problem on my own I have 2 problems left (even the current installation is nearly perfect):

- after wake from sleep my USB devices are unmounted and remounted "USB disk was not ejected correctly)
- I can not login to Messages and Facetime (iTunes and Appstore is woring)

Is there any sollution for that? Troubleshooting files are here (as they are too big to upload): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xen20rvvf1yngge/AAA9WFDa_lE9nLEP0A-QOu3Va?dl=0

Thanks a million.
Yours Simon

Back