Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

:idea:Offer:
Make an icon PBI CE in greater resolution.
Screenshot.png

@nguyenmac
Could you please check the configuration for the elitebook 2170 ?
I had KP upon restart after running the latest PBI (version 6.2.11.2) prior to updating to Yosemoite, I found out that happened because the PBI:
- changed the SMBIOS from MacBookAir5,2 to MacBookPro9,2
- removed -xcpm argument and replaced it with kext-dev-mode=1
- removed KernelPm patch

@nguyenmac
Could you please check the configuration for the elitebook 2170 ?
I had KP upon restart after running the latest PBI (version 6.2.11.2) prior to updating to Yosemoite, I found out that happened because the PBI:
- changed the SMBIOS from MacBookAir5,2 to MacBookPro9,2
- removed -xcpm argument and replaced it with kext-dev-mode=1
- removed KernelPm patch

Change it as you want, I will separate 2x70p in future releases. Don't remove kext-dev-mode=1.

After using latest PCI in order to upgrade to yosemite , i also installed the new clover configurator which resulted in an empty clover configurator. No values are in there , no smbios , everything is gone. Also iMessages won't work and FaceTime won't work either. What do i have to do ?

After using latest PCI in order to upgrade to yosemite , i also installed the new clover configurator which resulted in an empty clover configurator. No values are in there , no smbios , everything is gone. Also iMessages won't work and FaceTime won't work either. What do i have to do ?

In CC you have to import your config.plist to load it, and export to save it.

In CC you have to import your config.plist to load it, and export to save it.

Ok got that , but iMessages and FaceTime won't work . They used to work before reinstalling the PCI

Back