Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

Hi Guys,

I have the same problem with SD card. I have moved HSSDBlockStorage and JMB38X out of /efi/clover/kexts/10.9 and installed them by Kext Wizard, but it does not work. Have you an idea?

D.

Disable FireWire in BIOS.

What should i do? Patch my own DSDT with Rehabman's Repo or do it with the intaller?

I wonder what is best to patch my OEM DSDT, using the Rehabman's Repo or use the ProBook installer's one.

Also i have a problem, i have an SSD and i'm using for obvious reason hibernate mode=0. Sometimes after wake up its restarted. There is any solution to this?

I wonder what is best to patch my OEM DSDT, using the Rehabman's Repo or use the ProBook installer's one.

Also i have a problem, i have an SSD and i'm using for obvious reason hibernate mode=0. Sometimes after wake up its restarted. There is any solution to this?

My PBI Clover uses RehabMan patches.

Restart after wake is usual problem for 6-series HP laptops.

Ok thanks for the answer...

My PBI Clover uses RehabMan patches.

Restart after wake is usual problem for 6-series HP laptops.

nguyenmac I'm using clover configurator 4.4.0 to change my clover theme from universe to yosemite.

I open CC
Mount the EFI partition
Select the Themes section on the left
Click on Load Themes / Partitions
Choose Yosemite (in this case) in the drop list menu
Go to File> Export As and export it in EFI/Clover (replacing the "old" one)

Right?

Thanks!

nguyenmac I'm using clover configurator 4.4.0 to change my clover theme from universe to yosemite.

I open CC
Mount the EFI partition
Select the Themes section on the left
Click on Load Themes / Partitions
Choose Yosemite (in this case) in the drop list menu
Go to File> Export As and export it in EFI/Clover (replacing the "old" one)

Right?

Thanks!
you have to file > import config.plist, go to GUI section, change theme and then file > export as.

you have to file > import config.plist, go to GUI section, change theme and then file > export as.
I have done What I wrote before and now when I open my config file, it is shorter then before (because CC have overwritten it).. Is a problem, right? How can I restore the "old one" and then do what you told me?

Thanks!

nguyenmac please help me, I copied the config file from the clover folder in your thread and copied it in my efi folder and after a restart, I don't have sound (I tried to use kext wizard with no effect) and my trash icon look full but there isn't any file in it.

Thanks!

Back