Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

nguyenmac please help me, I copied the config file from the clover folder in your thread and copied it in my efi folder and after a restart, I don't have sound (I tried to use kext wizard with no effect)

Patched DSDT?

and my trash icon look full but there isn't any file in it.

- mount EFI partition
- empty trash

Patched DSDT?

- mount EFI partition
- empty trash

I used PBI CE again and everything now is back to normality.
RM, can you give me your opinion/ideas on my post 251, please?

Thanks!

I used PBI CE again and everything now is back to normality.
RM, can you give me your opinion/ideas on my post 251, please?

Thanks!

You have to import and export. You didn't import and it causes problem.

You have to import and export. You didn't import and it causes problem.

Yes. Now that I have a wrong config file, how can I do to restore/re-use the good one?

Thanks!

Yes. Now that I have a wrong config file, how can I do to restore/re-use the good one?

Thanks!

Use the PBI Clover to regenerate config/dsdt again following the first post.

My PBI Clover uses RehabMan patches.

Restart after wake is usual problem for 6-series HP laptops.

I Patch my OEM DSDT with Rehabman's Repo, now i don't have the restart problem after wake, i tried the following too... with battery... put to sleep... wait 1 minute, plug in power suply and wake, no problem.
With power suply, put to sleep, wait 1 minute, and unplug power suply, then wake (with battery), no problem.

What is exactly the Bug with 6-series?

I Patch my OEM DSDT with Rehabman's Repo, now i don't have the restart problem after wake, i tried the following too... with battery... put to sleep... wait 1 minute, plug in power suply and wake, no problem.
With power suply, put to sleep, wait 1 minute, and unplug power suply, then wake (with battery), no problem.

What is exactly the Bug with 6-series?

Looks like RehabMan made some changes in dsdt patches, I will update soon.

6-series HP laptops have limited UEFI support, thus cause some problems with Clover UEFI + OS X.

Back