Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

installed the quiet fan patch and now boot is hanging on progress bar about a third of the way. Any ideas?

yes, did all of that and had everything running smoothly until i tried to apply the quiet fan patch. im reinstalling osx from usb right now and will double check all my settings.

edit: it looks like its actually booting but going reeeeally slow now on progress bar

yes, did all of that and had everything running smoothly until i tried to apply the quiet fan patch. im reinstalling osx from usb right now and will double check all my settings.

edit: it looks like its actually booting but going reeeeally slow now on progress bar

You have to select all appropriate options when patching DSDT. It is not valid to select only the fan patch.

If you make a mistake, follow the instructions in the guide for re-patching DSDT.

ok reinstalled os x with your patch from pbi ce, where do i adjust fan speed and where is heat table?

Wow! New design:thumbup:

I've got a problem now. I reinstall yosemite and everything it's ok until I use the new HP Probook Installer. I select everything like always but when I reboot I see the clover I select the mac partition and then nothing happen. The progress bar doesn't go forward.

Any solution?

Back