Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

How is it that if I removed my windows hard drive, inserted a spare for all Mac stuff and swap manually depending on what I want to boot that my Windows configuration is affected?

Weird errors. Most stuff works but I had to reinstall windows drivers for AMD, Ethernet. Now windows WiFi service won't start. Outlook no longer auto downloads the headers when connected to Exchange server.

Did the Mac install modify the bios or hardware/ids?

thanks

How is it that if I removed my windows hard drive, inserted a spare for all Mac stuff and swap manually depending on what I want to boot that my Windows configuration is affected?

Weird errors. Most stuff works but I had to reinstall windows drivers for AMD, Ethernet. Now windows WiFi service won't start. Outlook no longer auto downloads the headers when connected to Exchange server.

Did the Mac install modify the bios or hardware/ids?

thanks

On my 4540s I use 2 HDD, one with Windows 8.1 (I use it if I just can not perform the task with os x, for example, update the firmware of the bios) and another with OS X. I change the hdd often and I haven't had any problems

i do have some little issue it's not that big problem to make new thread for ...the issue is when wake up it ejects the disc.

By 'disc' you mean optical/DVD?

Do you often have a disc in the drive when putting the laptop to sleep? I have to admit I rarely use the optical drive (most of the time have it removed), but I've never tried a sleep/wake cycle with a disc left in.

Do you often have a disc in the drive when putting the laptop to sleep? I have to admit I rarely use the optical drive (most of the time have it removed), but I've never tried a sleep/wake cycle with a disc left in.
ofc no, i never leave the drive with disc in it and i have no idea what causing this.

Back