Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

It's my mistakes with new Rehabman DSDT patches, I will correct soon. Thank you!

EDIT: New PBI is posted/

new clover r2745 is out. Is it safe to update?

Thanks!

P.S. Nice new profile's image!

new clover r2745 is out. Is it safe to update?

Thanks!

P.S. Nice new profile's image!

I tested 2746, it still works, nothing improved.

I tested 2746, it still works, nothing improved.

Which is the best way to update it?
I'm trying to download it from the official sourceforge page, but the last downloadable version is the 2721 not the 2746..

Thanks!

Which is the best way to update it?
I'm trying to download it from the official sourceforge page, but the last downloadable version is the 2721 not the 2746..

Thanks!

You can download latest source code, compile it and update.

Do I really need to boot from USB if I want to repatch DSDT and have working OS X installed with clover? Why?

Do I really need to boot from USB if I want to repatch DSDT and have working OS X installed with clover? Why?

You don't "need" to, but it is the easiest way. It must be done that way because you need to have a clean DSDT/SSDT config in ioreg for the ProBook Installer. Which means you need no files in ACPI/patched, and config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/DropOem must be false. You could edit your EFI config to meet these requirements or you can boot from the USB. Which do you think is easier?

Question (maybe stupid). If I want to repatch DSDT. Once I boot from the pen drive, do I need to delete the previous DSDT file? Is the PBI updating that file? or creating a new one. Thanks for all your help and hope you will not get mad if the response is obvious.

Question (maybe stupid). If I want to repatch DSDT. Once I boot from the pen drive, do I need to delete the previous DSDT file? Is the PBI updating that file? or creating a new one. Thanks for all your help and hope you will not get mad if the response is obvious.

Delete the old DSDT > Restart with USB > repatch DSDT

You don't need to delete old DSDT, that file will be overwritten. just follow the guide.

Back