Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

here is my install.log

Attachments

• install.log.zip
    313.8 KB · Views: 64
I have a 6460b and the clover version in the tutorial prevents me from launching the installer. It KPs with AppleCPUManagement.kext being the culprit. Any idea why? The tutorial used to work fine before... Is the version bundled in PBI any different?

I have a 6460b and the clover version in the tutorial prevents me from launching the installer. It KPs with AppleCPUManagement.kext being the culprit. Any idea why? The tutorial used to work fine before... Is the version bundled in PBI any different?
You don't use PBI to boot to installer. What are you doing?

You don't use PBI to boot to installer. What are you doing?

I am trying to reinstall OSX. The Clover version in the main tutorial is not working for me. I get a KP if I boot the installer with no options or it just hangs and the screen eventually goes white if I enable patching AICM kext. So I was hoping that installer had a newer version of Clover that I could somehow extract and boot the install usb with.

I am trying to reinstall OSX. The Clover version in the main tutorial is not working for me. I get a KP if I boot the installer with no options or it just hangs and the screen eventually goes white if I enable patching AICM kext. So I was hoping that installer had a newer version of Clover that I could somehow extract and boot the install usb with.

The config.plist in main tutorial has AICPUPM enabled already. What config.plist did you choose? Where do you copy config.plist?

HI NguyenMac,

Many thanks for your great works, btw i got a question?

I also have the HP Elitebook 8470p, and i wonder if installing Hackintosh the battery life will increase, now i got more than 4hour when using windows 7.

Thanks

HI NguyenMac,

Many thanks for your great works, btw i got a question?

I also have the HP Elitebook 8470p, and i wonder if installing Hackintosh the battery life will increase, now i got more than 4hour when using windows 7.

Thanks

It will decrease.

Hi nguyenmac,

I too got EliteBook 8470p. Did the rubber pointer stick in the middle of the keyboard supposed to work or not?
Because sometimes it can scroll in weird way, sometimes it will right click, sometimes double click :-/

Thanks!

Hi nguyenmac,

I too got EliteBook 8470p. Did the rubber pointer stick in the middle of the keyboard supposed to work or not?
Because sometimes it can scroll in weird way, sometimes it will right click, sometimes double click :-/

Thanks!

Mine behaves the same, but in my opinion its a useless feature anyway, the trackpad is far better and with multiple gestures.

Back