Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

Hi Guys,

Somehow I deleted the content of my EFI folder (after the latest OS X update).

Than I booted from my USB and ran PBI, but it seems nothing to happen, my EFI folder is still empty, so I do not have Clover on my HDD.

What do I wrong?

Does the new version work?

YES!!!!! Thank you!

The only other two items that i have issue with is the audio volume, it does not get super loud. Second is DRM playback.... :(

YES!!!!! Thank you!

The only other two items that i have issue with is the audio volume, it does not get super loud.

Common problem. No real solution. Some use Boom.

Second is DRM playback.... :(

Known problem. No solution.

Before repatching the DSDT I pressed F4 at Clover boot screen, but after running PBI I always get this message:

Screen Shot 2015-04-15 at 07.13.03.png

Should I see something after pressing F4, because F4 only stops the timer at Clover boot screen.

Before repatching the DSDT I pressed F4 at Clover boot screen, but after running PBI I always get this message:

View attachment 134101

Should I see something after pressing F4, because F4 only stops the timer at Clover boot screen.

You can press F4 twice, or Fn+F4, depend on your BIOS setting.

If it does not work, post troubleshooting files.

Attachments

• PCI.txt
    24.7 KB · Views: 137
Hi RehabMan,

Did update to the new F60
clean installed clover
ran PBI CE new one

used Pref Setter and set trust to true
XMPDetection to integer 1

Still the 1333 reading remains

View attachment 134101

You have to press the key that generates an F4 scan code at the *main* Clover screen.

Can be Fn+F4 or F4 depending on BIOS setting.

Hi RehabMan,

Did update to the new F60
clean installed clover
ran PBI CE new one

used Pref Setter and set trust to true
XMPDetection to integer 1

Still the 1333 reading remains

I would not worry about such a small cosmetic only issue.

If you read the Clover wiki, you might discover how to force the reading you desire.

I bet if you read the service manual for your laptop, you'll discover it is not rated for anything higher than 1333.

Back