Contribute
Register

HP Probook 4730s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graphic glitches are no more, but the only thing left strange screen flicker, for example, when the program Blackmagic Disk Speed ​​Test is running. How can I fix it?:think:

Graphic glitches are no more, but the only thing left strange screen flicker, for example, when the program Blackmagic Disk Speed ​​Test is running. How can I fix it?:think:

It is a known problem. There is no known fix.

It is a known problem. There is no known fix.
This problem also occurs on a Full HD (1920x1080) screens??????????????:eek:

P.S. On Windows and Linux, this problem is not present:think:

This problem also occurs on a Full HD (1920x1080) screens??????????????:eek:

P.S. On Windows and Linux, this problem is not present:think:

Yes, the problem is specific to certain apps (most notably, Google Chrome) when they display certain gradients or patterns.

Solution: Use apps that don't have the problem (Firefox, Safari).

Yes, the problem is specific to certain apps (most notably, Google Chrome) when they display certain gradients or patterns.

Ok, thanks man!

Do you have a flicker on the window of the program Blackmagic Disk Speed ​​Test? Please check on the original MacBook Air and ProBook:think:

Do you have a flicker on the window of the program Blackmagic Disk Speed ​​Test?

Yes, especially at higher brightness levels.

Please check on the original MacBook Air and ProBook:think:

I will check (and the other test sites) on my MacBookAir6,2 later today (not near it right now).

Interestingly, the problem is not present on the Lenovo U430 I have here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back