Contribute
Register

HP Probook 4530s Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
And wich driver you select with clover, I put only OsxAptioFixDrv-64.

And wich driver you select with clover, I put only OsxAptioFixDrv-64.

I use OsxAptioFix. I'm using the same patches the same kexts as 10.11. Haven't changed anything except added 10.12 folder to EFI/Clover/kexts/. I just ran the app and it worked. Make sure you boot without cache.

I use OsxAptioFix. I'm using the same patches the same kexts as 10.11. Haven't changed anything except added 10.12 folder to EFI/Clover/kexts/. I just ran the app and it worked. Make sure you boot without cache.

Best to simply place all "essential" kexts in EFI/Clover/kexts/Other. Delete/leave empty the version specific folders.

I solved inverting the disks. Now how i must proceed for post-installation on 4540s.

Best to simply place all "essential" kexts in EFI/Clover/kexts/Other. Delete/leave empty the version specific folders.

Take it it doesn't matter then. You can just leave all the folders empty except other for kexts.

I don't know what you mean by "it".

I mean. You can leave all folders empty and just place kexts in other. You see I've made a habbit of putting kexts in each folder that a bad habbit?

I mean. You can leave all folders empty and just place kexts in other. You see I've made a habbit of putting kexts in each folder that a bad habbit?

Since the kexts you're likely to use are the same for each version, you can just put in Other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back