Contribute
Register

HP Probook 4530s Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have IOath3kfrmwr in the text.

Here's a pic of verbose mode. I had a job to do it as it boots to quick I'll get you the log too seconds. Nothing shows in Console under IOath3kfrmwr.kext.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    2 MB · Views: 208
Here's a pic of verbose mode. I had a job to do it as it boots to quick I'll get you the log too seconds. Nothing shows in Console under IOath3kfrmwr.kext.

Probably just broken USB "compatibility" stack. IOath3kfrmwr was never rewritten to use IOUSBHost* interfaces.
Not sure it is worth doing...

Probably just broken USB "compatibility" stack. IOath3kfrmwr was never rewritten to use IOUSBHost* interfaces.
Not sure it is worth doing...

I thought there was something wrong with USB I left it on and it entered a sleep state and I woke it up had a kernel panic relating to USB.

I thought there was something wrong with USB I left it on and it entered a sleep state and I woke it up had a kernel panic relating to USB.

I would not be surprising. There seem to be quite a few changes in USB in 10.12.

I would not be surprising. There seem to be quite a few changes in USB in 10.12.

Yeah a lot of things have changed from what I've been looking at.

Thats great cheers mate ill let know how i get on when its downloaded ill be updating direct from the app just to save sometime.

Audio is working fine for me as I follow the guide of Rehabman. Only few minor things not working for me in Sierra i.e. Brightness and audio control from the keys and the bluetooth. Everything else working fine. Are you able to control them with keys?

Audio is working fine for me as I follow the guide of Rehabman. Only few minor things not working for me in Sierra i.e. Brightness and audio control from the keys and the bluetooth. Everything else working fine. Are you able to control them with keys?

Pretty much the same here. Keyboard remapped isn't working for me neither. USB is a bit flakey tho but USB on my MacBook is kinda strange causes kernel panics guess it's just a issue as its beta. Hopefully apple will fix it.

I've installed Sierra in second hard-disk caddy, in the first hard-disk there is El capitan in multiboot with Windows 10 and Ubuntu, when I start Sierra i got this error:
"Read error 0x7 error loading kernel cache"
If I remove the first hard-disk Sierra start correctly.
Sorry for my bad english I write with a translator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back