Contribute
Register

HP Pavilion dv7-6b21sm Compatibility & Which OS X Fully Operational

Status
Not open for further replies.
No such thing as intelBlacklight.kext, but if you mean IntelBacklight.kext, it depends on where you installed it.
Question with question :) Everybody know where the kexts are stored. You simply resist to answer strait. :) thx anyway.

Question with question :) Everybody know where the kexts are stored. You simply resist to answer strait. :) thx anyway.

There are three distinct places that kexts can be installed. You have not specified. My question is valid.

There are three distinct places that kexts can be installed. You have not specified. My question is valid.
I know that is valid. I m just a little angry about my El Capitan. :) I mean in \S\L\E.

I now running program SwitchresX and set resolution to 1080p. Is any way to trick system and make fake id screen that supports by Apple. I now depretlly search for solution. Can I do sorting with this program and inside editing? Any idea?
Screen Shot 2016-07-18 at 22.41.27.png

I know that is valid. I m just a little angry about my El Capitan. :) I mean in \S\L\E.

Remove kext from /S/L/E, then rebuild cache (read FAQ).

I now running program SwitchresX and set resolution to 1080p. Is any way to trick system and make fake id screen that supports by Apple. I now depretlly search for solution. Can I do sorting with this program and inside editing? Any idea?
View attachment 203772

You can edit EDID then inject the patched EDID to fake as Apple vendor/display id. But I'm not sure why you would do that.

Remove kext from /S/L/E, then rebuild cache (read FAQ).

You can edit EDID then inject the patched EDID to fake as Apple vendor/display id. But I'm not sure why you would do that.
I just want get rid of freeze :) and searching for solution.
My System freeze because my HD3000 not have right driver or what. I just not understand why is my laptop display not good enough/incompatible.
I just don't understand how is this hd3000 drivers are loading, because surely not running full potential and all functions like open gl which is hardware accelerator and so on. Graphic simply not working properly. How Can I check What working and what not.

I just want get rid of freeze :) and searching for solution.
My System freeze because my HD3000 not have right driver or what. I just not understand why is my laptop display not good enough/incompatible.
I just don't understand how is this hd3000 drivers are loading, because surely not running full potential and all functions like open gl which is hardware accelerator and so on. Graphic simply not working properly. How Can I check What working and what not.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Just not possible my system go crazy. I change my folder name and when I restart All Profile gone (duplicate in background) and processors start running like mad dogs. I ll now reinstall El Capitan.
Is possible that that issue with freeze have to do with my new ssd drive?

ADATA 250gb

No experience with that brand (tend to purchase Samsung...). You should try without the TRIM patch as some SSDs are not compatible with OS X TRIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back