Contribute
Register

HP Pavilion dv7-6b21sm Compatibility & Which OS X Fully Operational

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ioreg shows WiFI working.
System eating itself . Screen Shot 2016-07-17 at 17.00.48.png I can't turn on wifi again. I run diagnostic but the same.
Login not appear on startup.

System eating itself . View attachment 203631 I can't turn on wifi again. I run diagnostic but the same.
Login not appear on startup.

Make sure the WiFi radio is on. Some laptops have a key for this.
If you've installed a fair bit of crapware, you might want to remove it, or start over with a fresh install.

Make sure the WiFi radio is on. Some laptops have a key for this.
If you've installed a fair bit of crapware, you might want to remove it, or start over with a fresh install.
ok thx I fix.
Screen Shot 2016-07-17 at 17.44.10.png

is VRAMMethod ok? IS all ok with Accelerator?

Yes. But the FakeID is not needed on HD3000 mobile since it is supported natively.
hahaha stupid question :) You think WILL help with my issue and How I apply to my 6-series?
THX

hahaha stupid question :) You think WILL help with my issue and How I apply to my 6-series?
THX

You already have QE/CI working.

You already have QE/CI working.
Ye with freezing! In post sad that you get full acceleration of HD3000. and I have issue with freeze. It obvious that my HD3000 not working properly and not render properly.

Ye with freezing! In post sad that you get full acceleration of HD3000. and I have issue with freeze. It obvious that my HD3000 not working properly and not render properly.

I think you have a 1600x900 problem or a problem with incorrectly set DVMT-prealloc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back