Contribute
Register

HP ENVY x360 15-u252na

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that macOS boots only if I change config source file in clover options. I really don't know why... it's stranger than it seems...

I noticed that macOS boots only if I change config source file in clover options. I really don't know why... it's stranger than it seems...

I don't know what you mean by "change config source file".

Swap from a source to another.

Still no idea what you're really doing. If you mean "use a different config.plist", then of course it depends on the content of the respective files, which you have provided no information regarding.

Still no idea what you're really doing. If you mean "use a different config.plist", then of course it depends on the content of the respective files, which you have provided no information regarding.
I've 3 config files. Only one is loaded by default by Clover. When I'm in Clover I change source from a file to another, but the latest I set is config.plist, exactly the default loaded by Clover. But if I boot without making changes it doesn't boot...

I've 3 config files. Only one is loaded by default by Clover. When I'm in Clover I change source from a file to another, but the latest I set is config.plist, exactly the default loaded by Clover. But if I boot without making changes it doesn't boot...

No idea without knowing what the content of the files are.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 99
I'd like to know the reason of this behavior and if can I do something to avoid it.

What behavior? Be specific with details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back