Contribute
Register

HP ENVY x360 15-u252na

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. Here I am again.
I had another problem while updating (actually trying (unsuccessfully) to update) macOS to 10.14.4 and 10.14.5.
When I reboot to install updates it shows the bar, but it never loads. In verbose it shows something similar to a KP. I tried disabling graphics-related kexts, applying invalid ig-platform-id or combinations of more things, but none of them worked. I also updated all kexts to latest version, but it seems not to work anyway.
I attach a clip of verbose boot (zipped, 'cause it doesn't allow me to upload clips). Hope someone could help me.

FYI: There is a cow in the background.

Attachments

• 2019-05-14 19.34.20.mp4.zip
    55.2 MB · Views: 181
Hello everyone. Here I am again.
I had another problem while updating (actually trying (unsuccessfully) to update) macOS to 10.14.4 and 10.14.5.
When I reboot to install updates it shows the bar, but it never loads. In verbose it shows something similar to a KP. I tried disabling graphics-related kexts, applying invalid ig-platform-id or combinations of more things, but none of them worked. I also updated all kexts to latest version, but it seems not to work anyway.
I attach a clip of verbose boot (zipped, 'cause it doesn't allow me to upload clips). Hope someone could help me.

FYI: There is a cow in the background.
Can't anybody help??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back