Contribute
Register

HP EliteBook 1030 G2 PostInstallation Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
deleted the patched DSDT file from the EFI and rebooted, issue persists.

Attachments

• debug_14919.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 54
deleted the patched DSDT file from the EFI and rebooted, issue persists.
change this:

Code:
<key>Audio</key>
        <dict>
            <key>Inject</key>
            <integer>0</integer>
        </dict>

to this:

Code:
<key>Audio</key>
        <dict>
            <key>Inject</key>
            <string>No</string>
        </dict>

then experiment with different layout ID's as per the wiki i mentioned

This actually lead into Clover showing more partitions to boot from (Added FileVault Preboot Volumes, the windows recovery as well as the windows partition itself which is not shown in my normal clover boot right now as I renamed the windows bootmanager on purpose)
the usual mac options as well as theFileVault preboot options will lead into an infinite reboot loop. I restarted to mac os with my installation USB stick

edit: nevermind, I was bein stupid and did not change "<integer>" to "<string>"

This actually lead into Clover showing more partitions to boot from (Added FileVault Preboot Volumes, the windows recovery as well as the windows partition itself which is not shown in my normal clover boot right now as I renamed the windows bootmanager on purpose)
the usual mac options as well as theFileVault preboot options will lead into an infinite reboot loop. I restarted to mac os with my installation USB stick
seems strange

also noticed you are running an older version of clover that doesn't normally work with latest version of Mojave

what version of Mojave are you using?

also maybe worth updating your clover version:

and also your Mojave

as edited in the previous post: i corrected that mistake and can now boot, unfortunately without solving the issue. I downloaded the version that was linked in the notebook guide, now I have updated clover and will try a restart, if it does not work I will start an update of Mojave, as I am running on 14.0

as edited in the previous post: i corrected that mistake and can now boot, unfortunately without solving the issue. I downloaded the version that was linked in the notebook guide, now I have updated clover and will try a restart, if it does not work I will start an update of Mojave, as I am running on 14.0
yes, update clover first

updated to latest clover version, updated to 14.6, tried all relevant Layout-IDs, issue persists

Attachments

• debug_20475.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 56
updated to latest clover version, updated to 14.6, tried all relevant Layout-IDs, issue persists
you seem to be running AppleALC 1.3.4, latest is 1.3.9

when you update lilu kexts/plugins, you need to update your lilufriend kext as well

green download button:

and then run the update_lilufriend.sh

downloaded latest AppleALC.kext, copied it to clover kext folder and installed it under /L/E, performed update_lilufriend.sh and installed lilufriend.kext under clover and /L/E, rebooted, still no sound, I guess i now need to try all different Layout-IDs again?

downloaded latest AppleALC.kext, copied it to clover kext folder and installed it under /L/E, performed update_lilufriend.sh and installed lilufriend.kext under clover and /L/E, rebooted, still no sound, I guess i now need to try all different Layout-IDs again?
only essential kexts needs to be installed to /L/E

yes, try your LayoutID's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back