Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, changed that but unfortunately it did not work

Attachments

• debug_29574.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 79
ok, changed that but unfortunately it did not work
in that case, best you check over this:

I already read this guide and I got absolutely no idea what I have to do, as there are no patches for my EliteBook model and that guide becomes quite cryptic for me :(

I already read this guide and I got absolutely no idea what I have to do, as there are no patches for my EliteBook model and that guide becomes quite cryptic for me :(
one of the patches may be a match

you will need to trial and error 1 at a time. do not patch 2+ battery patches in 1 DSDT

do I need to change something in my config.plist too?

ok, got this one running after some tries (will see if it really works as it just tells me 100% right now, but as I charged the completly depleted device for 3 hours now this might actually be a correct value)

last thing that bothers me is the HDMI port that causes a kernel panic if I plug something in, do you have an idea how to fix that last issue?

ok, got this one running after some tries (will see if it really works as it just tells me 100% right now, but as I charged the completly depleted device for 3 hours now this might actually be a correct value)

last thing that bothers me is the HDMI port that causes a kernel panic if I plug something in, do you have an idea how to fix that last issue?
you will have to enable the ports in config.plist under properties

check the hackintool

check which port changes colour when you plug in hdmi and make sure hdmi is selected on the drop down, go to patch and export info to replace in config.plist

I can't really find a section stating stuff about "HDMI" in Hackintool, especially nothing that looks like colorchanging. In addition as my device reacts with an instantanious crash I don't get how I should see a color change

I can't really find a section stating stuff about "HDMI" in Hackintool, especially nothing that looks like colorchanging. In addition as my device reacts with an instantanious crash I don't get how I should see a color change
best to check on:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back