Contribute
Register

HP Elite 8300 SFF with Mojave: Boot stops at IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3Hs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah! Since yesterday everything (Hardware) is working.

I tried to make a Mojave, W10 dual boot. This is at the moment the hardest thing.

trying to install W10 (on the same Disk) ends with "setup can't install to this partition and can't find any other partitions" I followed three different tutorials...

thank you all guys!
Install that on a separate HDD or SSD. You will have less issues.

Install that on a separate HDD or SSD. You will have less issues.

Thank you I bought a second SSD. Now I have the problem that after every Windows boot (1903) the clover boot loader was deleted from the boot loader list and the windows boot loader overwrites it. After a Windows boot I have to use the installation stick, boot from it and run in shell "bcfg boot add 0 EFI\Clover\clover64x.efi "Clover Boot Loader"".

So you cannot boot into clover bootloader? Can you see your macOS HHD in the bios? Take a photo of it.

Weird. I have Mojave and Windows 10 on separate HDD. I never had that issue. Did you fix it?

No i could not fix it. Maybe its a installation order (first windows then MacOS) thing. I dont know...

Weird. I have Mojave and Windows 10 on separate HDD. I never had that issue. Did you fix it?
so your problem is you cannot see Mojave HDD on clover boot loader? which guide did you use? Did you use Mojave guide for HP Elite 8300 from this site?

no this is not the problem. Clover works perfectly as long I boot windows. Windows Boots and I can use it perfectly. After I reboot now the PC the windows boot loader over writes the clover boot loader and clover will not start again. It boots directly nto window.

to fix it i use the Installation Stick and run the bcfg command and activates Clover again.

Try reinstalling clover boot loader on the Mac. It should override the windows boot loader.

Try reinstalling clover boot loader on the Mac. It should override the windows boot loader.

Just run Multiboot again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back