Contribute
Register

[HOW TO] Wi-Fi 6 Intel AX210 on macOS Sonoma

Hello,
I can confirm that this card works very well :
1711697883005.png

1711697929251.png

Hi great you've got this to work, can you confirm both wifi and bt works? and what kexts did you use? thanks in advance.
Hello,
Please read the posts in this thread :

I think you can find the appropriate answer(s).

It is important to choose the Intel Wifi kext based on your installed macOS version.

Yes, I can confirm both WiFi and BT works well.
If you need more details, ask here .

Cheers :)

SUP guys? So, I've got a AX210NGW, installed and followed the tutorials and everything is working great, except, some BT devices won't connect at all. Like, the system find them, but show de VID and PID as 0x0000, it says it connects but don't pair... I gave up and installed a pci fenvi, been using only the BT as I don't need the WIFI couse I'm using cable ethernet...

Anyway, is there a solution for this? Even tried to pair with Windows and transfer the connection to Mac, but Sonoma is really a pain and couldn't do that

Wow this is awsome
Yes, it is !
no special kext needed?
You need one kext for WiFi and three kexts for BT.
once Sonoma is patched
I do not know anything about patching Sonoma. I run version 14.4.1 (latest of today)
works just like the fenvi cards?

Well...
Carefully check what you need !!!!
I might upgrade if it works
It works ... but you may need additional options. Check if it meets your expectations.
Before doing anything, get informed related to the subject.

Start here:

Yes, it is !

You need one kext for WiFi and three kexts for BT.

I do not know anything about patching Sonoma. I run version 14.4.1 (latest of today)

Well...
Carefully check what you need !!!!

It works ... but you may need additional options. Check if it meets your expectations.
Before doing anything, get informed related to the subject.

Start here:

Well that's my current config.plist. but true Sonoma was already a big challenge to get WiFi working, maybe i wont risk it..

Attachments

• config.plist
    40.9 KB · Views: 6
Well that's my current config.plist. but true Sonoma was already a big challenge to get wifi working, maybe i wont risk it..
So, you have "the Fenvi card" and had to go "the patching route" of Sonoma. Then keep it as it is.

I run two different systems :
a) Ventura + OOB "Broadcom Fenvi" card
b) (Vanilla) Sonoma + Intel Wifi card( and, by the way, this Intel-chip-based card is manufactured by ... Fenvi)

Back