Contribute
Register

How To Install OS X Yosemite Using Clover

Post bootlog and config.plist...

Attachments

• config.plist
    3.7 KB · Views: 226
/Library/CloverEFI

Rename and test attached. Also put the name of your boot drive in the boot section, and the name of the theme you're using in the graphics section...

View attachment testconfig.plist

Rename and test attached. Also put the name of your boot drive in the boot section, and the name of the theme you're using in the graphics section...

View attachment 114385

Thanks! May i know what is the name of theme in graphics section?

Thanks! May i know what is the name of theme in graphics section?
It's BLANK like the one you posted... "Put the name of your boot drive in the boot section, and the name of the theme you're using in the graphics section..."

Hi everyone, is there any problem to upgrade clover with a new version of it?. I have to re-check the options in the installer and apply the config.plist again? or everything will stay untouched?.

It's BLANK like the one you posted... "Put the name of your boot drive in the boot section, and the name of the theme you're using in the graphics section..."

I tried to apply your config but it doesn't help, still 1777 ram. My graphic card not working as it detect my card as 0gb and my second monitor can't be detect. I use back my old config change to XMPDetection to XMP 1 still same result...

My Library/CloverEFI too...

Why not reload Yosemite with Unibeast and MB to get the system up and running... Test Clover after you've got the issues resolved.

Back