Contribute
Register

How to build your own iMac Pro [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found it.
I did the step described in https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/t...n-error-occurred-during-activation-try-again/

Deleted all the network interfaces in System Preferences.
sudo rm /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist
reboot

re-add the network adapters in System Preferences.

Ohh I see.. thus it was an eth definition problem in your Ethernet system preferences.. sounds reasonable.. ;)

Yes resetting your network configuration helps in this case. And the approach above is the correct one to do so .

My friend,

it seems that you still do not understand. You should implement and provide your Syklake-X/X299 systems specs, i.e. mobo, CPU and GPU details in either your profile or signature.

Once more thanks in advance,

KGP
Sorry for the friend, I have been lazy to update the signature. This is my problem and has been corrected. Thank you for your patience. The problem I encountered was discussed with other friends who encountered the same problem. This problem only appeared on 1014.1 and did not appear on 14.0 and 14.2beta.

thank
I will carefully adjust the configuration again according to the instructions.

The problem now is just the fcpx sharing operation.
The following is the shared operation of the H264 and HEVC formats, the GPU is only about 10%.
The GPU and CPU are nearly fully loaded during the rendering process.
I want to know if this is normal? Because I don't have other mac devices to compare.
h264 shar.png hevc shar.png
Rendering.png
Thanks again
(Sorry for my bad English)

Sorry for the friend, I have been lazy to update the signature. This is my problem and has been corrected. Thank you for your patience. The problem I encountered was discussed with other friends who encountered the same problem. This problem only appeared on 1014.1 and did not appear on 14.0 and 14.2beta.

thank
I will carefully adjust the configuration again according to the instructions.

The problem now is just the fcpx sharing operation.
The following is the shared operation of the H264 and HEVC formats, the GPU is only about 10%.
The GPU and CPU are nearly fully loaded during the rendering process.
I want to know if this is normal? Because I don't have other mac devices to compare.
View attachment 363013 View attachment 363014
View attachment 363015
Thanks again
(Sorry for my bad English)

I guess that's nothing to complain about as FCPX now assigns full system power for the rendering process, isn't it? Experts on FCPX, can you comment on that?

Revision and modification of Section E.4) - USB Configuration

Enjoy and have fun,

kgp.png

I guess that's nothing to complain about as FCPX now assigns full system power for the rendering process, isn't it? Experts on FCPX, can you comment on that?
Ok, I am still a newbie using fcpx. After carefully configuring your guide, all other macos functions work fine. Anyway, thank you again for your help.

sorry to bug you but,
from the Thunderbolt 3 speeds you have posted,
that is saying to me that runing a Thunderbolt 3 device is not going to be poseble,
am i right ??
as i know Thunderbolt 3 will get up to 2700mb/s,
and this one is going up to 140mb/s how can you run Thunderbolt 3 device like that ??

sorry to bug you but,
from the Thunderbolt 3 speeds you have posted,
that is saying to me that runing a Thunderbolt 3 device is not going to be poseble,
am i right ??
as i know Thunderbolt 3 will get up to 2700mb/s,
and this one is going up to 140mb/s how can you run Thunderbolt 3 device like that ??

This is a totally wrong conclusion. Why? ;)

Note that as outlined in my guide, the TB2 device connected for the TB benchmarking was a Lacie 5TB HDD, which by definition only has a theoretical max. transfer rate of 150 Mb/s ;).. No relation with the actual true TB transfer rate.. The HDD is just a bottleneck. Unfortunately, I have no other TB device yet to perform such benchmark.

well i'm bulding one for my client now,
with Thunderbolt 3 Adapter that will run a UAD appolo divice,
so i'll update as soon as every thing will be in order thanks for the fast replay.

well i'm bulding one for my client now,
with Thunderbolt 3 Adapter that will run a UAD appolo divice,
so i'll update as soon as every thing will be in order thanks for the fast replay.

One? Client? You know that all information provided here should not be used for commercial purpose? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back