Contribute
Register

How to build your own iMac Pro [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not need both lilu or whatevergreen and vegagraphicsfixup kext. My 5k +4K monitors are fine working without those files. sleep and wake working well. But itunes the latest version not working in 10.13.4. I am thinking I should clean install soon.
what 5K screen do you have ?

@kgp , have you get your 1080ti worked in 17E199? I just updated to 10.13.4, but both patched webdriver 106 or 159 not work well in it.

So I updated 10.13.4 from app store. Only one monitor working after updating. But several reboots made both monitors are working well..but, there is weird issue with itunes 12.7.4 the latest version. When I click it to open and all system currupted. finder not working and folders and apps not opened. Anyone has the issue with itunes?? So I download itunes 12.7.3 which is working fine in 10.13.4 no issue at all. But why 12.7.4 itunes has problem? anyone can test?

for me, I have two monitors, but only one is working.
Did you change anything to fix this?

@kgp , have you get your 1080ti worked in 17E199? I just updated to 10.13.4, but both patched webdriver 106 or 159 not work well in it.

Both patched web drivers just work flawless..

Nvidia HDAU Fix for 10.13.4

Thanks to @fabiosun to pointing me to the solution provided by @FreedWst.

1.) Download and copy AppleALC.kext v1.2.4 and Lilu.kext v1.2.2 to your /EFI/Clover/kexts/Other directory.

2.) Add the following KextToPatch entry to your config.plist under Section "Kernel and kext Patches" of Clover Configurator.

Code:
Name*                                 Find* [HEX]         Replace* [HEX]        Comment
com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController   DE100B0E            DE10EF10              FredWst DP/HDMI patch

Enjoy and have fun :thumbup:

kgp.png

I'm hoping someone can take a look at my ioreg and help me look at correctly implementing my hdau. If I'm looking at this correctly, the Nvidia graphics card in slot one is under PC02 -> BR2A -> GFX0 -> pci-bridge (10) -> gfx0. I also have another usb card that is under a pci-bridge
muIsIDC.png

I assume this is why my hdau is not being properly implemented but I'm not sure how to fix this as this is all new to me so any help would be appreciated :)

I have applealc (1.2.4), lilu (1.2.2), nvidiagraphicsfixup (1.2.4) in /efi/clover/kexts/other and with the KextToPatch entry fix for HDAU on 10.13.4

I've attached my ioreg and my ssdt.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 95
I'm hoping someone can take a look at my ioreg and help me look at correctly implementing my hdau. If I'm looking at this correctly, the Nvidia graphics card in slot one is under PC02 -> BR2A -> GFX0 -> pci-bridge -> gfx0.
nlJQC

I assume this is why my hdau is not being properly implemented but I'm not sure how to fix this as this is all new to me so any help would be appreciated :)

I have applealc (1.2.4), lilu (1.2.2), nvidiagraphicsfixup (1.2.4) in /efi/clover/kexts/other and with the KextToPatch entry fix for HDAU on 10.13.4

I've attached my ioreg and my ssdt.

With your Nvidia GPU in slot 1 you have not to change anything. My SSDT should work oob, always given that all other pci devices are properly implemented and no other device collapses the entiere SSDT implementation.

Please remove NvidiaGraphicsfixup which is obsolete with SMBIOS iMacPro1,1.

Good luck,

KGP

With your Nvidia GPU in slot 1 you have not to change anything. My SSDT should work oob, always given that all other pci devices are properly implemented and no other device collapses the entiere SSDT implementation.

Please remove NvidiaGraphicsfixup which is obsolete with SMBIOS iMacPro1,1.

Good luck,

KGP

Yep no luck here... Only thing I have implemented right now in my SSDT is the HDEF, and the br2a scope from your SSDT. I removed nvidiagraphicsfixup. Maybe I should've gotten the x299 deluxe instead of the sage

Yep no luck here... Only thing I have implemented right now in my SSDT is the HDEF, and the br2a scope from your SSDT. I removed nvidiagraphicsfixup. Maybe I should've gotten the x299 deluxe instead of the sage

Why? The sage is brilliant. I am sure you will manage...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back