Contribute
Register

How to build your own iMac Pro [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well even with Voodoohda installed and PCI drivers for HDAU and HDEF loaded the ACPI error remains.

I used the Nvidia patch on page 1 same as I used before with the same card and no issue.

Yes the SSDT is adopted for my board, I confirmed everything with IOreg

Neither the HDAU nor HDEF PCI drivers are installed!

Screen Shot 2018-05-25 at 10.24.46 PM.png

Try to fix that!

Last edited:
Are posts deleted here or what is going on here?

Are posts deleted here or what is going on here?

Yep.. there are suddenly 160-180 posts missing. No idea what is going on here. Can some moderator comment on that please?

We passed 8000 posts 2-3 days ago. Now we are again with post 7886....

Thanks in advance,

KGP

A forum user who had been posting in this thread was permanently banned as they were selling prebuilt computers with UniBeast, MultiBeast and macOS High Sierra on them.

General Rules:
  • This site does not condone piracy or the use of illegally acquired software. ... Piracy is ILLEGAL and NOT TOLERATED.
Accounts:
  • Registering with multiple accounts or using this community for commercial use will result in a permanent ban and deletion of accounts.
UniBeast and MultiBeast License Agreement:

This tool was created for your personal use and may not be sold or re-distributed without the express written consent of tonymacx86 LLC.

A forum user who had been posting in this thread was permanently banned as they were selling prebuilt computers with UniBeast, MultiBeast and macOS High Sierra on them.

General Rules:
  • This site does not condone piracy or the use of illegally acquired software. ... Piracy is ILLEGAL and NOT TOLERATED.
Accounts:
  • Registering with multiple accounts or using this community for commercial use will result in a permanent ban and deletion of accounts.
UniBeast and MultiBeast License Agreement:

This tool was created for your personal use and may not be sold or re-distributed without the express written consent of tonymacx86 LLC.

Thanks for clarification.

Deleting posts break all links though... Wouldn't it be better to mark them as deleted rather than just removing them and shifting all post numbers and breaking cross-reference links in the process?

I can confirm that 1301 Patched is way more stable overall on my system, Runs much smoother. Don't have TB. Cheers

Reactions: kgp
Deleting posts break all links though... Wouldn't it be better to mark them as deleted rather than just removing them and shifting all post numbers and breaking cross-reference links in the process?
Ask and you shall receive. :thumbup:

Hi KGP
Disable Device/Change device ID BR1A for try to sleep X299 .

Comment-Change device ID BR1A._ADR0x00 to 0x01-X299-TB3 N.Mano
Find- 42523141 085F4144 520A00
Replace- 42523141 085F4144 520A01

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-26 at 8.16.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-05-26 at 8.16.22 PM.png
    89 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:

Exactly. I have about 20 posts bookmarked here because of valuable information I want to be able to reference quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back