Contribute
Register

How to build your own iMac Pro [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read Section E.2) - Graphics configuration of my guide and use Web Driver 106 as recommended and detailed! You have a Maxwell GPU, isn't it?
No it's pascal, Asus strix gtx1080 ti, I, try everything you wrote, and the same result, 157 begin to lug, in safari windows, and fps in motion and final cut, when using mobject, come to 1 fps. It's look's like no acceleration at all. May be problem with sip?

Please use Web Driver 106 and try again, like Kgp said...with 157 under 10.13.3 there is an lag issue for some people

No it's pascal, Asus strix gtx1080 ti, I, try everything you wrote, and the same result, 157 begin to lug, in safari windows, and fps in motion and final cut, when using mobject, come to 1 fps. It's look's like no acceleration at all. May be problem with sip?

I have an AORUS GTX 1080Ti WB 11GB Xtreme Edition. No lag at all with Web Driver 157!

I already told you.. if you are not content with Web Driver 157... change back to Web Driver 106!

Enjoy and have fun,

KGP

Either you have no Web Driver installed yet or you are not in /L/E/!
I find it~~~~thank you my friend~
屏幕快照 2018-02-08 下午11.32.36.png

there is no NvdastartupWeb.kext,only NvdaStartup.kext:confused:

ufff... are you in /Library/Extensions/ ?

Code:
cd /Library/Extensions/

ls  NVDAStartupWeb.kext 

cp NVDAStartupWeb.kext ~/Desktop/

Hey @kgp - do you think it would be a good idea to split another thread that is for help for your guide ?

There is often great updates you give that are drowned out by requests for help and word storms for pages.

Would be great to be able to read the important stuff without pages of irrelevant questions

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back