Contribute
Register

How to build your own iMac Pro [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, man ,man... of course it is wrong! You still did not catch yet the idea how to apply the PXSX -> ARPT replacement within the SSDT-X299-iMacPro.aml. You are not even able to do a simple copy & paste.. hmmm...

Is your OSXWIFI now in Slot 5 or 6?

After you answer this question, I will return the modified SSDT-X299-iMacPro.aml to you..
Slot 5:shifty:

@ffltt
Don't get me wrong... I want to ask if Your English level is so low or you really have problem with reading and understeanding step by step...?
Maybe try to read post #5083 and #5089 with Google Translator...

It's nothing bad.... ;) Sometimes I use it too... it takes just a little more time... :)
but maybe it will be easier for you to understand what KGP said.

We want help you but it feels like you don't listen and don't read what we try to explain sometimes... :crazy:

If it's not a English language problem, just RE-read posts #5083 and #5089 again
(5 times or more) ... because I'm really afraid about KGP patience, and I prefer KGP happy and relaxed than angry :D :p
You caught me,brother,My English level is so low:cry:

Thanks for clarification.. :thumbup:

Please find attached your modified SSDT-X299-iMacPro.aml.

Note that I only revised and modified your ARPT PCI implementation. I did not check if there is anything at odd with the remaining PCI device implementations you did for your system.

Good luck,

KGP

Attachments

• SSDT-X299-iMacPro.aml.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 100
Don't worry about my actual status.. yet I am totally relaxed ;):lol:

But I need to know from @ffltt if all this refers to slot-5 or slot-6. Sometimes he states slot-5 than again slot-6..

It is a mess.. Also my instructions to all others depend on this detail..

So it is important! I will once more have to modify all related posts once I get his definite answer...

Thus @ffltt, are we talking now about Slot-5 or Slot-6?
the wifi card is in slot 5 now

You caught me,brother,My English level is so low:cry:

Never mind and don't worry...Language should not be the problem.. ;)

the wifi card is in slot 5 now

What means now? Was it in Slot-6 before?

Really, I need to know for which PCIe-Slot the ACPI path PCI0.RP19.PXSX was for!

Slot-5 or Slot-6?

What means now? Was it in Slot-6 before?

Really, I need to know for which PCIe-Slot the ACPI path PCI0.RP19.PXSX was for!

Slot-5 or Slot-6?
PCI0.R19.PXSX is for Slot-5
I change the new iMac pro.aml. and I want to cry~~~~~~~~:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
this is the config.plist·····is it source?
屏幕快照 2018-02-06 11.58.36 PM.png

Attachments

• config.plist
    10.2 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
I do not set AMD RX 580 in aml,is it the source?

PCI0.R19.PXSX is for Slot-5
I change the new iMac pro.aml. and I want to cry~~~~~~~~:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

View attachment 311358

Do you see that your GPU and HDAU device are assigned to Slot-6?

Please revise all ACPI replacements and the entire SSDT-X299-iMacPro.aml for your system! There are more things wrong than just the ARPT implementation.

Did you remove now the SLOC -> APRT and SL01 -> ARPT ACPI replacements from the config.plist?

I hope you did not add a PXSX -> ARPT ACPI Replacement to the config.plist!

My support in your issue ends at this place for now... ;)

Good luck, man! :thumbup:

Do you see that your GPU and HDAU device are assigned to Slot-6?

Please revise all ACPI replacements and the entire SSDT-X299-iMacPro.aml for your system! There are more things wrong than just the ARPT implementation.

Did you remove now the SLOC -> APRT and SL01 -> ARPT ACPI replacements from the config.plist?

I hope you did not add a PXSX -> ARPT ACPI Replacement to the config.plist!

My support in your issue ends at this place for now... ;)

Good luck, man! :thumbup:
yes,I removed,the GPU and HDAU device are assigned to Slot-6 was by Mac os,when I installed the macos,the GPU and Hdau was assigned to Slot-6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back