Contribute
Register

How to build your own iMac Pro [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't really an error, until this point, this output is normal. Most OsxAptio problems manifest in a verbal error like "Cannot allocate memory".

No displayed error probably means boot.efi refuses to start kernel (for example using imac pro board id without manually enabling it), or a very early kernel panic that do not even get displayed.

I checked your efi and you are indeed trying to use imacpro, however, to boot the installer, you must manually enable imacpro boardid IN THE INSTALLER USB. It might be done, but I don't recommend it, try installing with iMac17,1, and switch to iMacPro once you got a bootable system and you can edit the supported boardids.
Thanks, working now.

Hey man, could you pls upload your BIOS file here?
I would assume 1004, and CMO file pls, (you have to zip it in order to upload it here),
Many thanks in advance,

great you found a fix!!

BTW What happened in the last two days, considering your statement and KGP "suspended" status?

Ok, thank you for your contribution so far! See you around!

wait what happened to KGP? why is he suspended? i guess thats why things got quiet in here :(.

DSM2 I think you can imagine the impotence that makes us feel that we suffer the problem that no longer wants to share the solution that has been found if you have really found a solution regardless of the microcode error.

I am daily looking at the page of asus attentive to a bios that solves the problem and when reading that it has the solution but does not want to say it to anybody it makes me feel fatal.

Anyway I have not seen that nobody has treated him badly the opposite and I do not understand his decision since the same time he has invested in warning the community that he no longer helped anyone could have used it to explain the solution and to see the image that has published only makes me feel worse with impotence for not being able by my means of solving it and I have tried many things and Logic is the daw I use or rather the daw I would like to use free of problems and also is not limited Logic since with Reaper the same thing happens and taking into account the error in the microcode, it is not necessary to try other daws since the problem will always appear.

sad that the community has come to this, i would love to know what the final fix for this was. :(
Sorry but I will not provide any CMO file of my bios settings or do any support/fix for the hackintosh scene anymore. No matter now and or in the future.

Just by the way: I found a fix for the Logic Pro problem which I will not provide to anyone.

User kgp lwas suspended for discussing modifying the macOS installer which is in violation of this communities rules. His suspension ends tomorrow, January 6th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back