1. 0
Hello Everyone,

Toshiba U920t-B919 Ultra book
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3337U CPU @1.80GHz
RAM: 4GB
64-bit operating system
Running window 8.1
128GB Hard disk

I want to run dual system on it. I did the partition on the hard disk and i made 30 gb for mac.I was facing some problems starting iboot on startup, i tried using dvd which i burned iboot onto in but nothing is happening. My computer has 2 usb3.0 but no usb2.0. and it doensnt have cd rom. I use external cd rom
Could somebody help tell me what i should do to make it start in order to install mac.

Thnxs in advance

Hello Everyone,

64-bit operating system
Running window 8.1
128GB Hard disk

I want to run dual system on it. I did the partition on the hard disk and i made 30 gb for mac.I was facing some problems starting iboot on startup, i tried using dvd which i burned iboot onto in but nothing is happening. My computer has 2 usb3.0 but no usb2.0. and it doensnt have cd rom. I use external cd rom
Could somebody help tell me what i should do to make it start in order to install mac.

Thnxs in advance
OS X will not recognize a Windows partition as a valid partition to install on because of the partitioning schema used by Microsoft.
You have to re-install Windows with a GPT+ formatted drive to be able to install OS X on the same drive. See http://www.tonymacx86.com/multi-booting/96000-guide-dual-booting-mountain-lion-windows-8-a.html

Also, since you are using a laptop / netbook, please post in the laptop forum. This is Desktop Support forum.

Hello Everyone,

64-bit operating system
Running window 8.1
128GB Hard disk

Thnxs in advance

What OS X version are you installing. iBoot is for Snow Leopard only. And SL does not support Ivy CPUs/HD4000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back