intel 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hello everyone, please help.
i have a problem removing Macos installer which i have directly downloaded onto my Hackintosh. I thought i would be able to upgrade from Big sur to Ventura, but the wifi card is the main problem because if i installed Ventura i won’t be able to use my wifi and bluetooth hand off. so i decided to remove but i can’t do it. please tell me where i should start.
Thank you

Attachments

• 7602E99F-02BB-4397-B01C-5F9593F35D78.jpeg
    7602E99F-02BB-4397-B01C-5F9593F35D78.jpeg
    376.8 KB · Views: 19
hello everyone, please help.
i have a problem removing Macos installer which i have directly downloaded onto my Hackintosh. I thought i would be able to upgrade from Big sur to Ventura, but the wifi card is the main problem because if i installed Ventura i won’t be able to use my wifi and bluetooth hand off. so i decided to remove but i can’t do it. please tell me where i should start.
Thank you

Hello.

Well if you have started the USB installer but then changed your mind, the initial phase is to copy the necessary files to the root of your destination drive.

Take a look in there. If you see nothing then try:

Shift+CMD+ .

... which is the hidden files toggle command (Once to show, second time to hide again).

Out of interest which wifi card do you think is not compatible with Ventura?

:)

Last edited:
Hello.

Well if you have started the USB installer but then changed your mind, the initial phase is to copy the necessary files to the root of your destination drive.

Shift+CMC+ .

... which is the hidden files toggle command (Once to show, second time to hide again).

:)

Shift+CMC+ .
I am stupid. is it Shift and command ? how do I use it?

I am using BCM94532 wifi card. I am not sure it it is compatible with airdrop on Ventura.

Shift+CMC+ .
use your fingers on the keyboard and press the buttons

Shift+CMC+ .

I am using BCM94532 wifi card. I am not sure it it is compatible with airdrop on Ventura.

Sorry, my typo. Press the Shift key along with the Command key and the full-stop.

Back