Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Shuttle hx61v
CPU
I7 3770
Graphics
HD4000
Installation works great in legacy mode, able to get all the way through setup. Can boot into OSX with Clover on USB. As soon as I run Multibeast with the default legacy settings to enable boot from SSD, I am no longer able to boot with USB key or into SSD.

When trying to boot into SSD, error is kextd stall gfx0

When trying to boot with clover on USB, error is kextd stall AppleACPICPU, along with some errors about credentialset

I've tried booting both ways with -v, -f, and just about every other option under the space bar menu in clover.

I ended up having to wipe the drive, redo the USB and reinstall. Now I am stuck booting from the USB and I am afraid to run Multibeast to install any kexts for fear of having to do this all over again.

The system runs but I have no audio, no wifi, integrated HD4000 doesnt seem to be getting picked up either.

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Moved the specs from build profiles to regular profile, is that the right spot?

Moved the specs from build profiles to regular profile, is that the right spot?
See the rules :
The Rules said:
Signatures are for build descriptions only. Maximum of 4 systems listed and limited to motherboard, CPU and graphics card(s) only. Formatting should be limited to the use of bold, and text is restricted to the default font size only. In lieu of listing components a link to your build in the user builds forum is allowed

Ok...so I had the hardware in the build profile section and I moved it based on the previous post, but this latest post suggests that I should move it back to build profiles. I'll just put it in all of the places to make sure its visible.

Ok...so I had this information in the build profile section and I moved it based on your previous post, but this latest post of yours suggests that I should move it BACK to build profiles.
Most people who have a single build will place the information in their profiles, when a user has more than one build it is useful to include that information in the build signature.
When the signature is used the information should be restricted to motherboard, CPU and graphics card(s) only (yours included additional unrequired information).
The information that you have in your current profile is fine and will inform potential helpers.

Most people who have a single build will place the information in their profiles, when a user has more than one build it is useful to include that information in the build signature.
When the signature is used the information should be restricted to motherboard, CPU and graphics card(s) only (yours included additional unrequired information).
The information that you have in your current profile is fine and will inform potential helpers.
AH, gotcha. I have only the one machine.

So I was able to get the audio working by installing the VoodooHDA kext in s/l/e folder. Now I just ned to get my Intel HD4000working properly. I don't have any settings under displays and there is some weird flashing and stuff going on. Any ideas on what I should install to get the video working properly?

I am still booting off the USB because I still haven't been able to get booting off SSD to work. Its been along time since I built a hackintosh, last one was a dell mini 9 years ago with chameleon. I don't know how to use Clover configurator yet.

So I was able to get the audio working by installing the VoodooHDA kext in s/l/e folder. Now I just ned to get my Intel HD4000working properly. I don't have any settings under displays and there is some weird flashing and stuff going on. Any ideas on what I should install to get the video working properly?

I am still booting off the USB because I still haven't been able to get booting off SSD to work. Its been along time since I built a hackintosh, last one was a dell mini 9 years ago with chameleon. I don't know how to use Clover configurator yet.

You can try the following steps and see if it will help:

• Boot to your High Sierra Desktop
  • Download Clover Configurator Vibrant(CCV) DOWNLOAD
  • Launch the downloaded CCV .
  • Find the Menu cum Tool bar on the Left Panel of CCV window[See uploaded image #1 for visual help]
  • From the Tool bar click on "Mount EFI" [Marked #1 on the image]
  • Find your System disk shown in the bottom half of divided CCV window under "EFI Partitions" and named as "EFI on EFI WhateverNameYouHaveGivenToYourHighSierraSystemDisk"
  • To its Right click on "Mount Partition" [Marked Step 4 on the image #2]
  • You will find your HDD's "EFI" Partition on the Desktop
  • Click sequentially EFI>EFI>CLOVER and find "config.plist"
  • Right click "config.plist" and from context menu click on "open with..." "Clover Configurator Vibrant"
  • From CCV Menu bar, scroll down to "Graphics" and click to open the Right Panel .
  • From Right Panel click and [√]InjectIntel and type in "[ ig-platform-id ]"=01660003 [See image #3]
  • Save edited config.plist clicking the Right pointed arrow as shown in image #3
  • Boot and see if you get full QE/CI

Attachments

• 1.CCV Screen_Mount EFI.png
    1.CCV Screen_Mount EFI.png
    363.2 KB · Views: 354
  • 2.Mount EFI Partition on the Desktop.png
    2.Mount EFI Partition on the Desktop.png
    324.5 KB · Views: 390
  • 3.Graphics [√]InjectIntel_Ig-platform-Id.png
    3.Graphics [√]InjectIntel_Ig-platform-Id.png
    274 KB · Views: 395
You can try the following steps and see if it will help:

• Boot to your High Sierra Desktop
  • Download Clover Configurator Vibrant(CCV) DOWNLOAD
  • Launch the downloaded CCV .
  • Find the Menu cum Tool bar on the Left Panel of CCV window[See uploaded image #1 for visual help]
  • From the Tool bar click on "Mount EFI" [Marked #1 on the image]
  • Find your System disk shown in the bottom half of divided CCV window under "EFI Partitions" and named as "EFI on EFI WhateverNameYouHaveGivenToYourHighSierraSystemDisk"
  • To its Right click on "Mount Partition" [Marked Step 4 on the image #2]
  • You will find your HDD's "EFI" Partition on the Desktop
  • Click sequentially EFI>EFI>CLOVER and find "config.plist"
  • Right click "config.plist" and from context menu click on "open with..." "Clover Configurator Vibrant"
  • From CCV Menu bar, scroll down to "Graphics" and click to open the Right Panel .
  • From Right Panel click and [√]InjectIntel and type in "[ ig-platform-id ]"=01660003 [See image #3]
  • Save edited config.plist clicking the Right pointed arrow as shown in image #3
  • Boot and see if you get full QE/CI

Thanks for the info, CMN. But my hard drive EFI folder does not have a folder called clover, it has a folder called Apple. When I ran multi beast the computer would no longer boot, so I did a re-install and right now I am booting off the USB.

Boots fine off the USB, so if i copy the efi from the usb into the hard drive efi, is it safe to assume that the computer would boot off the hard drive?

Then I would be able to apply the steps above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back